Trashfolder in ISP Manager doesn´t work

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by grafzahl, Mar 21, 2008.

1. grafzahl

grafzahl New Member

Hello,

i have again a little but heavy problem since last ISPC update to last version. I can´t see the Trashfolder in ISP Manager. By click on it i got the message that the configfiles are in update progress. Changes on Users dont go to configfiles.

Manual Update with writeconf.php work and changes go to configfiles but give me on every execute the same results.
    Code:
    UPDATE: 10
    UPDATE USER: 22
    UPDATE USER: 21
    UPDATE USER: 29
    UPDATE USER: 30
    UPDATE USER: 31
    UPDATE USER: 32
    DELETE USER: 28
    ende
    Whats wrong ?

Greets from Germany
    Grafzahl

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please check your mysql database with e.g. phpmyadmin or the builtin checks in ispconfig. Maybe the databse tables are corupted or the ispconfig user does not have permissions to update data in the databse.

3. grafzahl

grafzahl New Member

The databases are okay. I have tested the databases with ispconfig and phpmyadmin. I think there is no permission problem because i only use user "admin". Something hangs but i don´t know where or what ?

I take a look in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_manager/edit/papierkorb.php and have found the reason for the update-message. I have renamed the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/.run and take in ISPConfig a look in the trashfolder. Now i can see the deleted user. One Click in "Empty Trashfolder" give me the update-message again and the deleted user was removed from isp_isp_user in database. Only in del_status was the deleted user.

I have manually delete the user from del_status (with backup). On execute the writeconf.php i got the same results like my first post. Executing writeconf.php again show me only "start" and "ende". The configupdate was done.

But the problem with the trashfolder stay.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I've added this to our bugtracker. We'll check this.