patch-o-matic-ng,kernel 2.6.20.3 e iptables-1.3.7

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gabrix, Mar 28, 2007.

1. gabrix

gabrix New Member

I'm trying to patch iptables ... by matic-ng--20040621 on a 2.6.20.3 debian kernel and the latest iptables .After make-kpkg clean and make-kpkg --revision=custom.1.0 kernel_image i get this error right on the new iptables'targets:
    Code:
    net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_time.c: In function `match':
    net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_time.c:69: error: structure has no member named `stamp'
    net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_time.c: At top level:
    net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_time.c:128: warning: initialization from incompatible poi
    net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_time.c:128: warning: initialization from incompatible poi
    make[4]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_time.o] Error 1
    make[3]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter] Error 2
    make[2]: *** [net/ipv4] Error 2
    make[1]: *** [net] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.20.3'
    make: *** [stamp-build] Error 2
    I removed the selection from the menuconfig,make-kpkg clean and make custom kernel image again, but i had the same error on the TARPIT target coming right after it , that's why i guess it is a patchomatic issue .What does this error mean ?Do you need any other info ? Thanks !!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  2. italge1

italge1 New Member

Hello Gabrix,
    I have the same problem with Fedora 7 kernel-2.6.23.15-80 and iptables 1.3.8.
    I need to implement some policy routing rule so I need some iptables options like "--oif" or "--gw", available installing the "libipt-ROUTE.so" module of iptables.
    I found that it is part of patch-o-matic and I tried to install it, but at the end of this process the kernel should be recompiled and I get some problems to do this even if I followed different internet tutorials.
    Could this issue be solved in some other way, for example upgrading my system with Fedora 8?
    How did you solve it (if you did)?

Thanks,
    Alessio