ISPConfig 2.2.22 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Apr 9, 2008.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig 2.2.22 is available for download.

This ISPConfig release adds support for Fedora 9, Mandriva 2008.1 and Ubuntu 8.04.
    It contains many small enhancements and several minor bugs were fixed.

Detailed Changelog
    ------------------

- Added support for Fedora 9, Ubuntu 8.04 and Mandriva 2008.1.
    - Added support for the /etc/apache2/envvars file on Ubuntu 8.04.
    - Added: The decimal separator and the currency for the isp_fakt module are now configurable in

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php.
    - Added: The installer checks now if there's enough disk space for the installation/upgrade.
    - Update: Updated ClamAV to 0.92.1
    - Changed: Made the first name and last name fields mandatory for creating resellers and clients.
    - Bugfix: Replaced ENGINE=MYISAM with TYPE=MYISAM in sql dump.
    - Bugfix: Fixed the /usr/sbin/nologin vs. /sbin/nologin problem in the installer.
    - Bugfix: Bugfix for PTR records: only one PTR record per IP address; PTR zones are now created correctly

even if a zone contains records from multiple subnets.
    - Bugfix: Fixed some bugs in the "Move Website" tool. If you move a web site to another reseller, the

"Move Website" tool checks now if the website fits into the resources that are allocated to the reseller

(disk space, amount of MySQL databases, etc.).
    - Bugfix: reseller limits could be changed without taking into account the max. resources that were

allocated to the reseller's web sites.
    - Bugfix: Added support for log files > 2GB to the webalizer.php cron job (which creates the Webalizer

statistics and monitors the log file sizes). PHP on 32bit systems doesn't support integer values >

2,147,483,647; this problem is fixed now with the new webalizer.php version.
    - Bugfix: User quota could be set to -1 when the web site had a positive quota value; this is now fixed.
    - Bugfix: if a customer is in the recycle bin, that customer can't be selected anymore under ISP Manager

> New Site when a new web site is created.
    - Bugfix: Fixed log rotation problems (mail log and FTP log).

Download
    --------

http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads.htm

Forums
    ------

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums

Installation Instructions
    -------------------------

Download the ISPConfig-2.2.22.tar.gz from sourceforge.net:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ispconfig/ISPConfig-2.2.22.tar.gz?download

Installation on the shell as root user:

tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.22.tar.gz
    cd install_ispconfig
    ./setup

The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
    performs an update.

2. pcotter

pcotter New Member

Update in Debian Etch went smooth!!!! Thanks.

3. gjcomputer

gjcomputer ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

updating now, thanks fellas

4. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

Works great!

Finally ClamAV will stop bugging me =)

5. Hans

Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

No beta version this time, so i expected that the update should be flawless...and it was indeed!
    Thanks for the nice work! :)

6. H2SO4

H2SO4 New Member

7. madmucho

madmucho ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

yes work ok. Mandriva tested :)

8. BinkS

BinkS New Member

Thanks, am updating now :)

9. Bebop17

Bebop17 New Member

Is this version meant for Centos 5.1 as well? I have 2.2.21 running now; when I try to upgrade I get
    "RedHat Enterprise.0
    ERROR: Ihr Betriebssystem wird nicht unterstützt! / Your operating system is not supported! / Votre systeme d'exploitation n'est pas supporté!"

Is it just a matter of editing the redhat.conf file, or should I stick with the older working version?

(While I'm asking, how do you find the version number in ISPConfig? I only remember what it is because I just installed it. I can't find the version anywhere.)

10. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This version is for CentOS 5.1 as well. But you seam to run RHEL and not Centos, both distributions are compatible but they have a different identification string in /etc/redhat-release.

If you replace the idenrification string in /etc/redhat-release with the one from Centos, the ISPConfig installer should work.

Tools -> Software version

11. AlArenal

AlArenal New Member

Updated three machines from 2.2.21 with Debian Etch without problems.

12. jbravo

jbravo Member

I'm curious about how do you guys perform upgrade - just run ispconfig installer and follow?

I ask because i have few modified ispconfig source files which upgrade possibly will broke - i have to diff original files everytime i perform upgrade .

13. Bebop17

Bebop17 New Member

Doh! I *am* running CentOS 5.1. I had edited redhat-release for another purpose and thought I had restored the original. Once I did the install went very smoothly.

Thanks!

14. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, that's the recommended way.

15. jlaughy

jlaughy Member

Problems downloading ISPConfig

Hi there,

I cannot download the latest version 2.22
    My NOD32 says there is a virus WIN32/STATIK

Im I the onlyone?

WKR, JL

16. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

I've just downloaded and scanned the file with my NOD32 Virus signature database 3021 (20080412), and no problem here.

Try downloading from an other mirror, and see if it works, or update your server directly without downloadin the files 1st to your windows system.

** edit

It looks like it's a 'small' NOD32 problem.
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=201482

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008