phpmyprepaid-0.4

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by xxxlfreddy, May 23, 2008.

1. xxxlfreddy

xxxlfreddy New Member

Hello all

I a linux new:eek: bie but with masssive responsibility.

I have already set up freeradius and is working (or not)

my bigest trouble is in setting up phpmyprepaid.

on step8 I get the following messege

Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'EXECUTE ON PROCEDURE TimeToFinish TO `radius`@``' at line 1

It starts well after starting it via http://rad.mydomainserver/phpmyprepaid/index.php. After a successful log on I get this message

Warning: Access denied for user: 'radius@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /var/www/html/phpmyprepaid/www/class/MySqlDatabase.class.php on line 18

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'radius@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /var/www/html/phpmyprepaid/www/class/MySqlDatabase.class.php on line 18
    Error while connecting the sql server: Access denied for user: 'radius@localhost' (Using password: YES)

HEEELP me get some sleep

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Are you using the right MySQL password for the user radius?

Can you connect to MySQL on the command line?
    Code:
    mysql -u radius -p

3. xxxlfreddy

xxxlfreddy New Member

Thank you so much for the reply.

I managed to go round the problem. I discovered that i was giving diffent passwords in mysql phpmyprepaid. In fact I had not set up a root password for mysql.

Once again thank You

4. awan

awan New Member

daloradius !

Btw just wondering have u given daloradius a run. cuz it also does well with the prepaid card setting and stuff.
    I havent tried phpmyprepaid, Although daloradius is very easy to use, I wonder how it compares to this phpmyprepaid thing.
    cheers
    ---
    Oz