Spamsnake - Mailwatch problem

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by ravx, Nov 26, 2008.

1. ravx

ravx New Member

Hi all,
    im a newbie in Linux world, and i really find the Spamsnake soulution as antispam very interesting...

i followed the great manual at the site step by step (most of them was right on the spot, some i needed to find my way around to make them work) but the button line that its is working, in the log i can see he blocks mail and good mail i reacive.

MY problem is that to control the spam/messages flow i wanted to use the Mailwatch but it is always blank, can see any mail going in or out, on queue or quarentin. simple nothing.
    no row...

i tried to dubbel check the installation of the mailwatch to see where i went wrong but found nothing.

can any1 point me where to look, on what script, what file ? any other id i didnt try ?!

help will be most appriciated...

Best regards,
    ravX

2. Rocky

Rocky Member

Double check all the permission settings. If you missed one thing, it's enough to throw everything off.

3. ravx

ravx New Member

Hi Rocky, thanks for trying to help...
    just dubbel check all the permition for mailsanner and mailwatch directories and it all look ok... can you direct me to some dir that might be causing this problem or to any script, can i post some information to help... it killing me !!!

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Are there any errors in the logs (in the /var/log directory)?

5. Rocky

Rocky Member

Ravx,

Please take a closer look at section 9. You must have missed something.

Rocky