Piwik

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by sjau, Apr 26, 2009.

1. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

Hi Falko

I just wanted to try out your Piwik howto but I face strange problems. After having the latest.zip extracted and upon entering the piwik folder I just get this error message:

Code:
    Warning: require_once(Zend/Registry.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web30/html/piwik/core/ErrorHandler.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Registry.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/web30/html/piwik/core/ErrorHandler.php on line 12

The Registry.php exists:
    Code:
    web30@cp:~/html/piwik/libs/Zend$ ls
    Auth      Config.php     Feed        Log       Mime          Session.php  Validate.php
    Auth.php  Db             Feed.php    Log.php   Mime.php      Uri          Version.php
    Cache     Db.php         Http        Mail      Registry.php  Uri.php
    Config    Exception.php  Loader.php  Mail.php  Session       Validate
    web30@cp:~/html/piwik/libs/Zend$

I think the path referencing in Piwik is totally wrecked.

2. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

ok, got it solved.

Using confixx on that server and confixx always sets an include path "." and I also added another one for pear. So there were local include paths and the ones set in the index.php didn't work anymore. I needed to add the ones to the various piwik folders to the vhost and now it works just fine :)

3. jotahreggae

jotahreggae New Member

The stats dont update

Hi Falko, i'm a big reader of your tutorial at your site and now over the howtoforge.

I install the piwik, but the stats dont update. I have the awstats install too. In the awstats i see 34 visits, in the piwik 0......

How to update the stats manually.....the update isnt in the real time??

Tank you for a Help.

Sure about english....im brazilian.

Regards

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Piwik generates realtime stats.
    Did you add the Piwik Javascript code to all your pages?