ISPCONFIG 3 not updating server data

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by gjvblack, Jul 24, 2009.

1. gjvblack

gjvblack New Member

Hello,

I have ispconfig 3 installed and it was working until i upgraded my system to ubuntu 9.04. Now the information on ISP under the Monitor tab isnt updating. I cant see my current stats, only up until it stopped working, is there a way to enable it again or see if its something thats not giving it permission to do so? thanks!

-gerardo

2. Gleno0h

Gleno0h New Member

edit; till will help you, sorry.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

@Gleno0h Do not post to every thread you find. Your problem is handled in your thread http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37660 and its unlikely that the problem of gjvblack is related to yours. As he wrote, he updated ubuntu!

@gjvblack

1) Which ISPConfig version do you have installed?
    2) From which Ubuntu version did you update to 9.04?

4. gjvblack

gjvblack New Member

I have upgraded to the newest ISPConfig 3.0.1.4 beta version. I though upgrading and reconfiguring the services would help but it hasn't fixed anything so im still having this issue.

I upgraded from ubuntu 8.10, i did a sudo do-release-upgrade command to upgrade it and it worked, but stopped updating ever since.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) Does configuration changes e-g- when you add a wesbite get written to disk?
    2) Please post the output of:

crontab -l

as root user.

6. gjvblack

gjvblack New Member

i've reinstalled everything and installed to 3.0.1.3 and it seems to work now....

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009