Problem with 2 domains and DNS

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Kas, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Kas

Kas New Member

I have 2 domains. This domains resolved correctly the server ip.

I add first domain and create zone dns.

The domain its works

I add second domain and create zone dns.

Now, when you access to second domain, automatic redirect to fisrts domain.

what is the problem?

Sorry for my english and thanks for all

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I dont think that this is dns related. I guess you tried to access the websites? Then make sure that you selected the correct IP address in the website dettings for each website and not *.

3. Kas

Kas New Member

First Domain:

[​IMG]

Second Domain:

[​IMG]

If you access to www.bibliotecahentai.net dont have problem, but you access to www.imageshentai.com, redirect to www.bibliotecahentai.net

4. till

I dont get redirected when I access www.imageshentai.com. I get two different sites which both seem to be working. You should check the hosts file on your workstation, maybe you defined some kind of dns override there.

5. Kas

Kas New Member

Appears this message in imageshentai.com?

If it appears, is for you still see the old server

6. till

Yes, thats the message that I get. Be aware that changes in DNS take up to 48 hours until they get active in all dns caches.

Also make sure that your dns server is really the authoritive dns server for this domain. You can check your domain e.g. with www.intodns.com

7. Kas

Kas New Member

8. till

You can not access the sites by IP or the server hostname. You have to use the domain name of the website or you will get redirected to the first site of the apache server. Also be aware that you configured the sites to not server content for www.imageshentai.com, currently it is configured to server only pages for imageshentai.com without www as you selected auto-subdomain none.

9. Kas

Kas New Member

i add auto-subdomain www to both domains.

In my register domain used ks30935.kimsufi.com and ns.kimsufi.com in domain for appear to server.

Now, in server configuration, waht i have change?

very very thanks for all help me