How to rebuild quota?

Discussion in 'General' started by mxc, Nov 6, 2009.

1. mxc

mxc Member

Hi all,

We recently had to rebuild a server with ispconfig and restored the ispconfig db and www directory from backup. There seems to be an issue with quotas.

We have done

quotaoff -av
    quotacheck -auvgm
    quotaon -a

But repquota -ugs reports not quotas in effect. How do I get ispconfig to regenerate the quotas for all users/groups?

thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Run the following sql query in the ispconfig database:

update isp_isp_user set status = 'u' where status = '';

Then edit the settings of one user in ispconfig and click on save.

3. jonepain

jonepain New Member

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Limit Space Taken Up By Attachments (Total)Otherwise I have seen problems like this caused by old caches. Maybe your usergroup cache needs to be updated. You can prompt a rebuild of the cache by editing and saving a group:Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup or maybe you need to rebuild your bitfields. Upload the original includes/xml directory from the zip file. Then go into the do_not_upload folder in the zip file and upload the tools.php file to your install directory. Run the tools.php file from your browser and select the options to rebuild the bitfields.Or maybe the cache is not updating properly.Check the datastore storage method.Is your datastore cache stored in the file system.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  4. ferrao

ferrao New Member

ISPCONFIG 3 rebuild quota

Is there a way to do this in ISPCONFIG 3?
    I have moved my maildir across from an old non-ispconfig server, everything seems to work fine, but i have lost my quotas.