ISPCondfing module for HostBill

Discussion in 'General' started by HostBill, Dec 26, 2009.

1. HostBill

HostBill New Member

ISPConfig module for HostBill

Hello,

I'm not sure If I can post here. I would like to develop ISPConfig module for HostBilll:

- Create account
    - Suspend/Unsuspend account
    - Terminate account
    - Automatically create account when order is paid.
    - synchronize account (check if account exist on server, if account really exist)

I'm looking for company or manager who is willing to provide ISPConfig server for testing purpose. In return we can offer few months of free HostBill license

http://hostbillapp.com

Please note: We can add any payment gateway not only international payment method.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

To add support for your application in ISPConfig, you should use the remoting API. The full API will be released with ISPConfig 3.0.2, but it is already part in SVN, so I recommend that you use a ISPConfig 3 SVN version for your development.

As you might not find a provider with a SVN version installed, you should use a VMWare applinace with ISPConfig instead that you can run on your development workstation.

3. HostBill

HostBill New Member

Hello Thank you Till.

Sorry for bugging you again.
    We couldn't find version 3.0.2
    svn://svn.ispconfig.org/ispconfig3

4. till

Its in trunk. The version number will be tagged on the day of the release.

5. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

Remote Api

Hi, the Svn version of the api is working in the Svn (Add Client), when is that released! do u have a date ?
    Im whaiting for you but now you only update ispconfig 2 :(

Is Ispconfig 3 dev slowing down ?

Can i replace the functions that make api work or are you going to change something before update to stable ?

Thanks, By.

6. till

Take a look at the roadmap in the bugtracker. A version is released when everything is implemented that is in the roadmap of that version.

Thats just untrue. You does not seem to follow the ispconfig development in SVN that you claim such wrong things.

No. Its as fast as never before as now much more devs are working on the project. You should really inform yourself in SVN.

Yes. You can try that. Look in the svn to see which functions and files are realted to a specific update.

7. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

Ok thanks.

Thats just untrue. You does not seem to follow the ispconfig development in SVN that you claim such wrong things.

Ok Sorry im not trying to claim wrong thinks, but i only follow the stable version, svn i dont track changes because it might change before go stable, im just refering to stable releases.

Thanks for the help, sorry for my bad english.

8. xxfog

xxfog Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi HostBill - have you already coded your module? Is it already working with ISPConfig 3.0.1.6?

9. HostBill

HostBill New Member

We tried but few API calls just don't work like account suspension. Can you help us with this module? Force developers to work hard on API?

10. till

There are no known bugs in the API. If you think you found bugs but have not reported them in the bugtracker, its just your own fault if they dont get fixed.

11. till

Are there now any problems with the API or not? I did not see any bugreports in the bugtracker yet nor received any messages from Hostbill.

So if you find bugs, please report them to the bugtracker. ISPConfig 3.0.2 will be released soon and everything that is not reported to the bugtracker in the next few days will not make it into the 3.0.2 release.