Change client (kunde)

Discussion in 'Technical' started by kaoticus, Jan 14, 2010.

1. kaoticus

kaoticus New Member

Hi Guys

First post be gentle with me

I'm running ISPConfig 2.2.27 and I've entered in a new website with me as the client/admin.

Client needs to login and update his email details without lodging support tickets so now I have client a client but I cant change the website over to his permissions as this software although powerful can be pretty clunky and featureless.

I'm in the database checking out that its a german worded db with the clients in the kunde table and as there is no schema as far as I know I dont know where to go to change clients so that the guy can login and update his details when he needs.

Can anyone help me with this please ? Much appreciated!

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You can enable the Mailuser interface for a website's users on the Basis tab of a website in ISPConfig. Users can then log in under http(s)://<ispconfig_hostname>:81/mailuser and change their passwords themselves.

3. kaoticus

kaoticus New Member

OK sure that helps but I need them to administer their account so they can add new email users as well. Cant assign the client the access to their website

4. kaoticus

kaoticus New Member

OK Ive progressed with this.

Its in the isp_dep table

Search for child_doctype_id as 1013 (website) and doc_id from isp_isp_web (the id of your website you want changed) as child_doctype_id. This will give you the row of ownership of your website you want changed

Change parent_doc_id to doc_id of isp_isp_kunde that is the client you want to get ownership.

But when I login as the client I still cant see it even when its assigned in my root account !

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  5. kaoticus

kaoticus New Member

I went in and saved the hosting again and the user and somehow it linked itself so it works now, phew

*solved*