ISPConfig 3.0.2 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferrao

ferrao New Member

I must say i have roundcube installed as well and updated from 3.0.1.6 to 3.0.2 without any issues.

2. Germanius

Germanius Member

As far as I know you dont add a new table when you are installing roundcube. You only update an existing table, so in this case you can update Ispconfig without problems.

3. paxpacis

paxpacis Member

Hello,

I used the update script, and at the end I got this error, and now my website are still running but ispconfig is not..

[Mon Mar 15 21:17:25 2010] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
    [Mon Mar 15 21:17:25 2010] [error] VirtualHost _default_:8081 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
    [Mon Mar 15 21:17:25 2010] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:8081 has no VirtualHosts

I tried to change the port in apps.vhost from 8081 to 8080 but this resulted in no ispconfig and no website to I reverted this to 8081..

For now I'm glad my websites work, but a working new ispconfig is also nice ;) can somebody help?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The messages are ok, the only thing you have to do is that you undo the changes that you made in the apps vhsot file.

5. paxpacis

paxpacis Member

Hi Till,

is this a reply for my problem?, I only changed the apps.vhost after the upgrade and the errors, and reverted the change back to 8081 when no sites where working..

p.s. the *:80 warn is from a webmail virtualhost, you can ignore this warning, I fixed this with a rewrite..

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  6. till

Have you defined any other vhosts on port 8081 beside the new apps vhost from ispconfig?

7. paxpacis

paxpacis Member

Hi,

No,

sudo grep 8081 /etc/apache2/* -R
    /etc/apache2/sites-available/apps.vhost: Listen 8081
    /etc/apache2/sites-available/apps.vhost:NameVirtualHost *:8081
    /etc/apache2/sites-available/apps.vhost:<VirtualHost _default_:8081>

/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-apps.vhost: Listen 8081
    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-apps.vhost:NameVirtualHost *:8081
    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-apps.vhost:<VirtualHost _default_:8081>

sudo grep Listen /etc/apache2/* -R
    /etc/apache2/ports.conf:Listen 80
    /etc/apache2/ports.conf:Listen 443
    /etc/apache2/sites-available/apps.vhost: Listen 8081
    /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispconfig.vhost: Listen 8080
    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-ispconfig.vhost: Listen 8080
    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-apps.vhost: Listen 8081

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  8. till

Thats ok. Your setup should work as it is.

9. paxpacis

paxpacis Member

Hi,

I found the problem, ispconfig is not working with https:// anymore.. I think the update changed this..

10. till

ISPConfig has no builtin support for https on its interface. You must have configured this manually and you will have to reconfigure it again after the update. The instructions on how to enable ssl for the interface are in the FAQ.

11. StrikerNL

StrikerNL New Member

Is this a planned feature perhaps? If not, should I make an entry in the bugtracker?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  12. damir

damir New Member

I think this should be included, we are dealing with sensitive information and ssl is one layer to add. Maybe it should be a choice in install process or something. I don't mind doing it manually but it definitely would benefit if it's automated with the install.

13. mcadorette

mcadorette New Member

Anybody have idea on this?

14. andypl

andypl Member

New option traffic quota

What is a new option in the settings traffic_quota web site?
    All web pages created before the update is set to 0
    How do I now change the database to have a -1? I can not save the new settings, if set to 0

15. till

Please see #37 in this thread.

16. giftsnake

giftsnake New Member

after upgrading, the ftp-users do not direct to the configured folder (a subfolder of the web). when changing this back, after a while, the users are again configured false. any idea?

17. kholy

kholy New Member

i would also like to know

18. till

The ftp user dir is not changed by the update script. The only event that updates the ftp user dir is when you change the owner of a website as then the path of the website gets changed.

19. giftsnake

giftsnake New Member

did not do that

20. till

Ok.Then please file a bugreport in the bugtracker and we will investigate that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.