uebimiau bug? webmail problem with attachments

Discussion in 'General' started by Praude, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Praude

Praude New Member

I finally got ISPConfig working on a SUSE 10 x86_64, Looks like 2.2.0 made some improvements on supporting SUSE 10 64bit, congratulations and keep up the good job.

Everything seens to be working just fine. But I haven't tested or tried everything yet.
    I can send and receive e-mail with no problems and open or download a attachment when using a mail client ( tried M$ OutlookExpress and Evolution ).
    When I use webmail I can send and receive mail too but when I click on the link to download an attachment I get this error:
    Code:
    Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php on line 467

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php:467) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php on line 469
    ÐÏࡱá...
    the page keeps loading the attachment as encoded ascii text or something like that.

2. mphayesuk

mphayesuk Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. willy-na

willy-na New Member

Same problem

Hi,

I get the same error when trying to download an attachment.

Fedora Core 3 x86_64
    ISP Config 2.2.1
    the Latest webmail pkg from http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/webmail.pkg

I did the removes like said in the one post befor installing the webmail package.

Code:
    Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php on line 467

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php:467) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau.php on line 469
    the above is the error before starting to display the attachment in as characters in the web page.

Hope I can get this solved.

Regards

Wilhelm

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I'll check that...