Website(hardisk) quota suddenly stoped

Discussion in 'General' started by jovan.stanoevski, Oct 23, 2010.

1. jovan.stanoevski

jovan.stanoevski New Member

Hi, I`ve made an upgrade form 3.0.2.1 to 3.0.3 every thing went fine, statistics was working just fine for 3 days, but yesterday statistics for website(hardisk) quota at the front end is showing for fields ( Used space ; Soft limit; Hard limit ) sign B, but under fields ( domain and linux user ) everything is just as should be ( linux users and names of domains are correctly shown ).

What should I do, to correct the problem ?

( Yesterday I`ve added also a second server , but installation went with easy, and the new server is connected and works fine, under monitor data every service and statistics is working for both servers)

Thank you for your time.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Does the output of
    Code:
    repquota -avug
    look fine to you?

3. jovan.stanoevski

Thank you Falko for fast reply.

I`ve entered command and saw list of report of quota which it looks fine, it lists linux users, websites, clients... it express amount of space taken in Kb.

Today, I`ve restarted server1, and login into panel, and go directly to websites->website(hardisk) quota, and saw the statistics , but unfortunately when I hit the arrow to go at second page ( I`ve domains and subdomains that currently are listed on 2 pages under statistics) I saw again the sign B.
    I`ve repeated the previous step, several times and once again I saw the statistics and when I hit the arrow to go at next page, again I saw sign B.
    And again repeated the step for additional 6 or 7 times but I didn`t saw the statistics, currently is showing sign B, everything else is working fine , under monitor everything is ok.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Can you post a screenshot?

5. jovan.stanoevski

Falko, here are two screenshots , one form website-> webtraffic , and another from website->website(hardisk) quota, I`ve removed manualy from pictures, names of domains..

Attached Files:

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This has already been reported to the bugtracker and is already fixed in svn.

7. jovan.stanoevski

Thank you Till, should I upgrade from svn , or to wait for next release ?
    Because I use two servers into production environment.

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

PLease wait for the next release. Do not use svn versions in production enviroments.