How I can make link between phplist and different postfix instances

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by foka80, Oct 24, 2010.

1. foka80

foka80 New Member

Hi,

Please I have install multiple instances of phplist and postfix in my linux server but I still don't know how to link phplist with different postfix instances, I want to send 500000 Emails everyday with same IPs in the same time but in 3 different instances 1 for hotmail, yahoo and aol, can you help please?

Thanks for Help

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

What do you mean with instances? Does it make sense if they are all using the same IP?

3. foka80

foka80 New Member

Now I need a full day to send 500000 emails by phplist and postfix like MTA, I send hotmail fist then aol and yahoo, and each time I have to change all the configuration to be inbox, I mean I send hotmail yahoo and aol by different ways, for that and for shorten the time I read about multiple instances in postfix and phplist, I create 3 instances of phplist and 3 of postfix, I can send my Emails by the original one phplist--postfix but I can't make connexion between the phplist1 and postfix1 and the same problem between phplist2 and postfix1.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

5. foka80

foka80 New Member

Thanks I find some news informations in these links

6. ebizkit

ebizkit New Member

Phplist with multiple postfix instances

Please I have a problem like this,
    I have one phplist instance and 4 postix instances(because I need to use the 4 IPs I have in my server)

So please Please how can I link the phplist instance to the 4 postfix instances?

I need this because I want to have a possibility to change the Ip before I send an email list.

Thank you for the help