Automaticaly create email accounts

Discussion in 'Programming/Scripts' started by marc, Apr 28, 2006.

1. marc

marc New Member

Hey guys,

I really need your help. I need to create a script that will create an email account for user. This should be something web based. I need the user to enter his own username and to create the username@ mydomain.com email.
    All i need is this email creation part. I use Red Hat Linux and i have only ftp and console access.
    I smashed my head against the walls until now.. found some files that i could modify, some of them contains some strange numbers and i understood that this is not the way to do it...
    I don't need them to have a mailbox, just a mail created which will redirect in fact all to their personal emails.
    Thank you in advance..

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. marc

marc New Member

Thank you very much, i'll check this out and i'll let you know how it worx for me ;)

4. marc

marc New Member

Sorry, i couldn't find anything in that example that creates emails on the server.
    I have something like that installed already, Plesk.. can that be a problem ?

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Within the remoting plugin there's a file with examples how to use it. Did you have a look at it?
    Of course, the remoting plugin works only with ISPConfig, not with Plesk.

6. marc

marc New Member

I've checked it out.. and i am sorry to say that i don't really know how to do it.
    Can you help me figure this out? I would happely help you in any other thing you might need.. maybe i can compensat it with a web design (professional) you might need ?

I also have another problem. I have this rented server and i need to send a bunch of emails to clients. They didn't opted but they can always refuse to receive it.
    I need a powerfull too that can send a large quantity of email (i don't know how big it will grow since my clients are comming in and if they like it they add their clients). Do you have any suggestions ?
    Also, have any idea how can i pass those email blockers ? Those all go to junkmail!

Thank you a lot!
    you can contact me at design at thefirstsense.com, i am Claudio

7. falko

8. marc

marc New Member

Yes, i can handle it.

9. falko

Where exactly is your problem with the remoting examples then?