Problem with Websites Creations in ISP Config

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Ex-IT59, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Ex-IT59

Ex-IT59 New Member

Hello

I'm sorry to bother you with my problem, but ... it's the Third time i try to reinstall my server and in don't have enough hairs to try a 4th one ...

I installed a fresh 3.0.3.1 version of ISP Config on a dedicated server with Deblian 5.0

Everything seems fine, i log in the ISP Config interface, create my first client and then, create a website for him.

Then I Log in with WinSCP and have a look in the /var/www directory ... and there is no client directory and no link to the directory for the website installation

Is there someone to tell me what i did wrong ?

Thanks a lot :)

2. Ex-IT59

Ex-IT59 New Member

Hum ... strange

It appears that my joblist is growing and nothing is happening ...

I read a bit more on this forum and find this :

rm -f /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh

when i do this, all the task that were blocked into my queue are done ...

It's a solution ... but i don't think it's a good one :)

Does anyone here got a real solution to my problem ?

-----

By the way ... i don't have any information in the monitor page ... is that normal ?

3. onestone

onestone New Member

Please login with linux, and go to /var/www and make an ls, what do you see here? you must have created a website before within ispconfig.

please send your /var/log/syslog too.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Enable debugging in ispconfig under system > server config. Then check which operation causes the server process to hang on your server.

5. satyannair

satyannair New Member

/var/www/clients directory not created

Downloaded the latest version and I am also facing the same problem.
    I have a ISPConfig server at 10.0.0.25(master) and another instance running on 10.0.0.40(slave)

Debug is enabled and when trying to create any sites, it does not create the directory structure.

The logs shows that no updated records were found even though i added a new record (the new site)

01.01.2011-20:16 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    01.01.2011-20:16 - DEBUG - No Updated records found, starting only the core.
    01.01.2011-20:16 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock

Please advise.

6. satyannair

satyannair New Member

Problem with Websites Creations in ISP Config - more

for more information, this problem occurs in the slave only.
    it does not happen on an independent installation.

created more independent installation and is working fine.