ISPConfig 3 and phpmyadmin problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by merysa, Jan 6, 2012.

1. merysa

merysa New Member

Hello.

First of all, thanks for this great piece of control panel.

Anyway, I have one problem. I followed the instructions to install ISPConfig3 on CentOS and everything went well. But I have problems accessing phpmyadmin.

When I first installed phpmyadmin, I could normally access it, but when I installed ISPConfig after that, it does not work.

It simply refuses connection when you wanna browse like IPADDRESS/phpmyadmin

I did google researching, found couple of other threads but nothing worked.

I am using CentOS 6.2 32bit

ISPConfig Version: 3.0.4.1

If someone have some advice, I would be really thankful.

Merysa

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Don't use the IP address. Use a hostname of a website created through ISPConfig.

3. merysa

merysa New Member

Hello.

Thank you for replying.

I actually set up the server without having a domain yet.

And than I added a domain in ISPConfig according to the instructions. Everything is ok but still I cannot acces domain.com/phpmyadmin or either IPADDRESS/phpmyadmin

It's a bit strange because everything else works, like IPADDRESS/stats/ or /webmail/

4. sinep

sinep New Member

I had the same problem after following the guide.
    I had to remove php-eaccelerator to get it working:

Code:
    yum remove php-eaccelerator

5. checho01

checho01 New Member

Hello, I had the same problem and ran the command you put and I fixed the problem. Consult with only the root user I can enter, I can not access as a Client??

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

phpmyadmin is a database frontend, so you have to use a database user to login with phpmyadmin. To access a database of a client, use the database username and database password of this database that you created under Sites > Database in ISPConfig.

7. merysa

merysa New Member

And why php-eaccelerator needs to be removed in order for phpmyadmin to work ?

8. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

eAccelerator isn't under development anymore. Please try APC or Xcache.