Email import, empty jobqueue

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by kiddiak, Jan 27, 2012.

1. kiddiak

kiddiak New Member

Hi,

apparently copying /var/vmail and importing mail_domain and mail_user tables in mysql ( change server ID etc. ) is not enough for everything to work. mail users and domains work 100% but when I go to ispconfig -> Email -> Domain, in "Server" there is no server attached to each domain, when I create a new domain in ispconfig it's the only one that has, in my case mail-01.domain.tld as Server. And therefor if I create a mailbox for the newly created domain it's processing my requests normally to the jobqueue and everything runs fine but not for the imported one's, nothing gets processed to the jobqueue :eek:

This is not a big deal when I have 10 domains, where I can recreate the domains and mailboxes and lastly copy over /var/vmail but if I have 100 domains and my primary mail server crashes.. I'll need a quick importing solution. Any experience on this? :)

2. kiddiak

kiddiak New Member

anyone ?

anyone? had the same problem with spamfilter users, when I imported spamfilter users, they had no server assigned, and therefor spamfiltering was not working until I manually created them in ispconfig.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Did you copy the whole ISPConfig db, or just parts?

4. kiddiak

kiddiak New Member

just the tables mail_domain, mail_forwarding and mail_user

5. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I think that's the problem - some IDs in the copied tables don't match the IDs in other tables.