Creating a Theme for ISPConfig

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by smartyscripts, Nov 6, 2011.

1. smartyscripts

smartyscripts Banned

Hi to all I been working for some time in a new theme for ISPConfig, I almost finish with it, I hope to finish this weekend I just wanted to share it , the soonest I finish I will upload it to share with the instrucctions to install here are two screen shoots

sheers

I am still working with the icon set so the soonest i am done I will post it..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. CSsab

CSsab New Member

It looks great -looking forward to seeing your final result !!
    :)

3. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Thanks a lot!

Does this theme work on ISPConfig 3.0.4? Because we have switched from YUI to jQuery in the last release.

4. smartyscripts

smartyscripts Banned

hi to all still no done

yeah when I started I had ispconfig 3.0.3.3 so anyways the soonest i am done i will add the changes to have another theme forispconfig 3.0.3.4 I am a php programer with smarty so i am traying to get everything working, this templates are kind diferent but i am learning, I will finish this week it will be good if we had an option to change the main template so we can add more

any ways here is another screen shoot

If anybody know the logo Font so I can make a good conbination ...

Attached Files:

• new2.jpg
      new2.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views:
  5. mmidgett

mmidgett Member

I like the looks of it. When will it be for 3.0.4?

6. Mark_NL

Mark_NL Member

Nice work man! Looking forward to the end result!

The login looks WordPress a like, inspired by the PaperPunch theme from WordPress? ;-)

anyway, i really like it! Keep up the good work!

7. nveid

nveid New Member

Pretty sweet! Looking forward to the end result. :)

8. SwOsHiE

SwOsHiE New Member

A really clean and professional theme indeed! Cannot wait to try it out :rolleyes:

What icons are you using? Are they free to downlad?

9. andypl

andypl Member

It looks great. Is there somewhere to test the ability to download version 3.0.3.3 for ISPConfig ? ;)

10. nokia80

nokia80 Member

nice nice i can't wait

11. Typhon

Typhon New Member

This template is awesome !

12. Spheerys

Spheerys New Member

Very nice template !
    I'm new with ISPConfig, and I'm happy to see this nice new theme :)

13. Loredo

Loredo New Member

Love it already, great work! :D

Will you be sharing it with us next time? ^^

14. BeNeDeLuX

BeNeDeLuX New Member

Your theme looks clear and fresh. Thanks for sharing.
    Will it directly commited to the SVN trunk or will it be available as plugin ?

15. ikrudolf

ikrudolf Member

It looks great.
    Waiting....

16. Oscar Luna

Oscar Luna New Member

so awesome!! Hope to seeing working soon!

;)

17. tek

tek New Member

Any status update on this?

I notice a bit of time has passed but no word in a while on this. Any idea how much longer before this might be ready for testing? I for one would love to get a chance to run this and test it out as I am sure most everyone here would.

Looking forward to hearing that you have something ready to test, good luck in the mean time and thank you for sharing.
    Tnt

18. nokia80

nokia80 Member

never i see him on the forum again.

19. tek

tek New Member

Re: Any status update on this?

I have seen that happen more than once on projects like this. I am just getting started using ISPconfig myself and once I get it all working and all my domains migrated I will probably try to do one myself starting from the default template and try to do something that will work and look similar to the alpha theme for roundcube.

I have a lot of work in front of me before I get there but I have at least copied over and renamed the default template to verify it shows in the system.

Be nice if he actually is able to get something out there, I do plan on doing the alpha look as long as its not violating any licensing but even that is pretty simple since its just a background image and some css values for most of the system. I will try to get something started on that sometime next month hopefully.

20. dclardy

dclardy Member