ISPConfig 3 Billing Module

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 7, 2011.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I will check that and will include it in the bugfix release which is sent to all customers today.

2. till

@pitits: I've just checked the database dumps and "company_name_short" is in the database dump for the 1.0 final that we released, so it is not a bug that it was not added in the 1.1 update. Maybe you installed a prerelease version of the billing module where the field did not exist.

You can add the column manually with this sql command:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE  `invoice_company` ADD  `company_name_short` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

3. madmucho

madmucho ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Some bugs maibe ?

REV-1

I testing my billing module installation and have some bugs to consult.

1. Recurring invoice item form,
    date format at "Next payment","start date", "end date" need to be validated so i put firstime 1.1.2012 and no error and no save was made other textbox saved. Date mask or something simmiliar is needed cos date at right side as example wont be saved correct date format as i tested was 2012-01-01. Maibe is my settings i have chrome in english currently.

2. When selecting PDF invoice template "no VAT", table with items at generated pdf is broken in result. Maibe mistake in template.

4. till

Please contact us by email to get support for the billing module. Your problem is related to the date format settings in your installation that happen when the billing module date fomat do not match eith the date format of the language you had selected.

The rev 1 version has no no vat template, it has been introduced in rev2. So most likely your system datsbase is not correctly updated.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  5. edwintenhaaf

edwintenhaaf New Member

dutch translation off billing module

Hello,

I have one short question:

Is the billing module allready translated in dutch?

thanks,

Edwin

6. till

The billing module has language files for english and german at the moment. But it can be translated with the language editor that is built into ispconfig.

7. xxs

xxs New Member

Bug or Feature?

If you log in as reseller, you are only able to see the invoices you build, but if you bulid new invoices you can chose all companies, wouldn't it be a better solution, only to use own companies? Especially, as you can only see the invoices, you build, and not the whole of a company?

8. till

The Billing module is for the administrator only so that the administrator can invoice clients and resellers. The invoice module is not made to be activated for a reseller or client user.

9. xxs

xxs New Member

Ok, that was not clear because of seeing only your own invoices as logged in as reseller.
    Any plans for a reseller able solution?

10. till

We might integrate that in future, but its not that easy to handle as just separating the companies is only a very small part of it. E.g. every reseller needs its own payment gateways then and the same item might have to double invoiced at different prices at different times automatically for some resellers while others do it manually and each resller might have its different payment schemes e.g. flatrates vs. dedicated invoicing of each item.

11. Toucan

Toucan Member

Plans for expense

Are there any plans to add any function to record expenses in the module? Keeping company finances all in one place....

12. till

I planned to add this together with the reporting functions so that the billing module can import bank account statements to compare them with the unpaid invoices automatically.

13. Toucan

Toucan Member

Wow, impressive!

14. stone1555

stone1555 New Member

Billing module with SSL

I used the recent tutorial to use a free SSL with the Control panel. Now when I generate invoices, the payment link isnt including the https. How do I change it?

15. till

You can set the link under Billing > Global settings > Payment gateways > Link to payment page (otional)

16. Toucan

Toucan Member

Refunds

Till,

I made a duplicate invoice for a company, so i refunded refunded the original also. How do I now get rid of the original item from my unpaid filter? Should I mark it as paid even though it has not?

Thanks

17. till

Yes, thats what I would recommend. I will add a checkbox for refunded or change the paid checkbox to a select field in the next release so that paid or refunded are available as options to close the invoice.

18. Toucan

Toucan Member

Thankyou. Let me know if you want a hand testing.

19. concept21

concept21 Active Member

How much is the Module, Man? ;)

20. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Does this module create the client's assets by different price groups?