ISPConfig 3.0.5 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Feb 25, 2013.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats not possible yet. But we will add this in one of the next minor updates.

2. till

3. kar_adn

kar_adn New Member

Hi,

I upgrade ISPconfig to last stable build with ispconfig_update.sh script.
    After upgrade I go to CP webpage and it not work, i see:

Index of /
    [ICO] Name Last modified Size Description

For system I use Debian squeeze and for ISPconfig port use 4444.

Thank you,
    BR

4. till

Check the file /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-ispconfig.vhost if your custom port is set there for the vhost.

5. theWeird

theWeird Member

Thanks for the bugfix.
    I ran into the FCGI-problem on my panel server.
    After download, how can I apply the bugfix?
    just executing something like this?
    php install/update.php

6. till

Code:
    cd /tmp
    wget http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/ISPConfig-3.0.5.1.tar.gz
    tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.0.5.1.tar.gz
    cd ispconfig3_install/install
    php -q update.php

7. kar_adn

kar_adn New Member

I check file and port 4444 is there.

######################################################
    # This virtual host contains the configuration
    # for the ISPConfig controlpanel
    ######################################################

Listen 4444
    NameVirtualHost *:4444

<VirtualHost _default_:4444>

Folder /var/www/ispconfig is empty, what does it mean?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  8. theWeird

theWeird Member

Thanks.
    I applied the update but still get a 404 not found error on port 8080 and the following entry in apaches error log:
    [Tue Feb 26 19:41:32 2013] [error] [client 92.75.15.254] File does not exist: /etc/apache2/htdocs

That path doesn't really look correct for me ;)
    But where could it come from? I can't find anything like this in ispconfig.vhost

9. till

Seems as if the ispconfig vhost i not loaded by apache on your sever.

10. theWeird

theWeird Member

I used a2dissite and a2ensite again for ispconfig.vhost and apache2 restart afterwards.
    no change

11. kar_adn

kar_adn New Member

I create new symbolic link to /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web and now it works.

12. theWeird

theWeird Member

Ok, my config panel server was set up a long time ago with an old tutorial and had no php5-fcgi installed.
    I installed it now but it seems that the scripts are not executed using user ispconfig:

[Tue Feb 26 22:39:40 2013] [warn] [client 92.75.15.254] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: require_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php

The files are all owned by user ispconfig.

13. till

Ensure that suexec is installed and enabled as well, otherwise the php scripts get executed under a wrong user.

14. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

I must say, this is an incredibly exciting release. The Change Log has me drooling. Thank you to everybody whose hard work goes into ISPConfig's development.

Is the Dovecot configuration file that is installed to /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf aimed at Dovecot 2.0? I ask because it appears to be much, much longer than the file used in previous versions of ISPConfig, and during the update:

Code:
     * Restarting IMAP/POP3 mail server dovecot
    Error: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line 685: Unknown setting: sieve
    Fatal: Invalid configuration in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
       ...fail!

Thanks!

15. MyroLM

MyroLM New Member

Hello,

thanks for the update guys :) everything went smooth on debian squeeze, but there are no dovecot stats here :-(

Miro.

16. onastvar

onastvar Member

Protected Folders

I've created Protected Folder and Folder User it worked for a moment. I've decided to remove folder protection by removing the Protected Folder and Folder User, now I am getting ERROR 403 - Forbidden!

Web site log
    PHP:
    2013/02/27 00:18:27 [error15107#0: *28 directory index of "/var/www/mysite.com/web/performance/" is forbidden, client: 192.168.1.122, server: mysite.com, request: "GET /performance/ HTTP/1.1", host: "mysite.com", referrer: "http://mysite.com/principals/"[/COLOR]

Did ISPConfig delete the Protected Folder and Folder UserWhere are those storedAny help much appreciated.

17. till

No. ISPConfig removed just the protection code from within the .htaccess file and deleted the .htpasswd file which contained the login details. Both were stored in the folder /var/www/mysite.com/web/performance/

18. till

ISPConfig comes with a dovecot configuration file for 1.x and one for 2.x, the dovecot version is queried from the dovecot binary and then the file selected accordingly.

Which Linux distribution do you use?
    Whats the output of:

dovecot --version

And what is on line 685 in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

19. Norman

Norman Member HowtoForge Supporter

What steps are required to enable fpm on a system that previously didnt have it ?

Debian Squeeze
    ISPconfig installed when FPM wasnt supported.

20. felipec84

felipec84 New Member

I had the same problem when I tried to upgrade ISPCONFIG, I'm using "Ubuntu 10.04 on an OpenVZ VPS" and

dovecot --version = 1.2.9

Since it was a production server I had to downgrade ispconfig using the backup...