ISPConfig 3.0.5 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Feb 25, 2013.

1. contremaitre

contremaitre New Member

yes using the default theme. the search string is 4 chars or longer and is something that is in the lists of domains and resellers.
    i even did an ispconfig_update.sh to 3.0.5.1 and still the same :(

2. korvin

korvin New Member

New web backup system which includes the website databases.

Welcome statement that in the current version, the system will link pozvaolyaet backup not only websites and customer databases. How to configure this feature
    New web backup system which includes the website databases.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Select the website in the database details and click on save. Then go to the backup tab in the website settings and select how many backups you want to keep. The first backup is then created during the nightly cronjob.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Make a bugreport in the bugtracker and we will try to find out under which circumstances this issue happens.

5. korvin

korvin New Member

Thanks, found did. And how can you force a backup procedure that would not wait for the night? :).

6. contremaitre

contremaitre New Member

after a full reinstall of the system the error came back again, and it seems as though you have to have the dashboard module enabled or else the global search does not work.

I was using this install only for email system so i had disabled several modules.

In case anyone else has the same problem :)

7. contremaitre

contremaitre New Member

is it possible to create a reseller account that is only for e-mail, so when he adds a client only the options for e-mail appear in the limits tab?

Thanks guys :)

8. wslegend

wslegend New Member

Hellom

Is there a way to convert old subdomains to the new vhost schema automatically?

thanks for this great update,

cheers

9. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

No, this is not possible (unless you delete the subdomains and recreate them as vhostsubdomains).

10. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

Should I open a new bug-tracker request for that? Or have you done so already? Thanks!

11. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

Was an issue created for this? If so, might anyone have the URL to said issue? I searched open issues on the bug-tracker for "global search" and didn't see this issue.

This seems like a frustrating and elusive problem that should be fixed.

12. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

Devs, do you happen to have any updates regarding my previous post? I just don't want this issue (if it is, in fact, as described) to slip through the cracks.

Also, after using 3.0.5 for a couple weeks, I must say, I am absolutely thrilled. This is a huge release and the UI improvements alone (AJAX "Loading..." modals, in particular) make it well worth the effort to upgrade, which was minimal in my case. You all should be extremely proud of your hard work.

Thanks again!