multi server its not coreckt

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by senkron24, Mar 26, 2013.

1. senkron24

senkron24 New Member

i have install step to step in this how to bud this ist not coreckt

http://www.howtoforge.com/multiserv...servers-on-debian-squeeze-with-ispconfig-3-p6

or its better says with one ispconifg he duit

i do it with 3.5.1

i have evrey think installed only what not work its the last step
    server service
    i do thad what thare writet

Click on System > Server services > web.example.tld and disable all checkboxes except of the Webserver and Fileserver checkbox and click on Save.

and than second time he write

Click on System > Server services > mail.example.tld and disable all checkboxes except of the Mailserver checkbox and click on Save.

bud i see only my web.xxxx not mail.xxx
    how can i add my db ns1 ns2 mail all this in

server services
    i hope any can answer
    b.r
    senkron24

2. darinpeterson

darinpeterson Member

Hi senkron24,

Did you add all of your servers to the master server's MySQL database like this:

Code:
    CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.0.106' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.0.106' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.0.107' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.0.107' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.0.108' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.0.108' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.0.109' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.0.109' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'mail.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'mail.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'db.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'db.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'ns1.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'ns1.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'ns2.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'ns2.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

Also, when you installed each server, did you install ISPConfig 3 pointing each slave to the master?

Shall this server join an existing ISPConfig multiserver setup (y,n) [n]: <-- y
    MySQL master server hostname []: <-- web.example.tld
    MySQL master server root username [root]: <-- root
    MySQL master server root password []: <-- Enter the root password of the master server here

Darin

3. senkron24

senkron24 New Member

sorry for my late answer

yes of course i have duit step by step

and i do master and slave
    master its who have a ispconfig with panel
    and other slave servers have a not panel only instal slave with ispconfig

bud i think thare its mistake in any steps bud i have not found

its very nice this to use with 5 server

bud only for you know
    i install all my server in esxi server in one pc and i sure the right ip adress
    otherway i cannot coneckt to the slave servers etc ..

i hope any can check this its right step to step

b.r
    senkron24

4. senkron24

senkron24 New Member

i have dalte all server and install new and make all step

bud now i have main server ok and client ok
    bud i have problem with db ns1 ns2 when i will coneckt this to the main server its give me fail thad say

msql conket server error

i use same pass for root etc way its work for my mail server and not for db and ns1 ns2

bud i will try again

and write result here

b.r

5. senkron24

senkron24 New Member

now its all rady

its fault
    CREATE USER 'root'@'ns1.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'ns1.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

i dont know whats in the first foult

bu ok now the sever its rady

i will test more and post result

thanks for all
    b.r

senkron24

6. darinpeterson

darinpeterson Member

Hi senkron24,

Here is some information that might help more...

Please make sure that you are performing these commands on your mysql database, and NOT the ISPConfig database. You can do this by installing your primary server first, login to phpmyadmin, click on the mysql database and run the following for every server except your primary server.

Say your primary server is on 192.168.1.151 (and say this is the mail server running the ISPConfig Control panel, which is mail.myserver.com).

Say you have three other servers:

192.168.1.152 web.myserver.com
    192.168.1.153 db.myserver.com
    192.168.1.154 ns.myserver.com

Entry for web.myserver.com
    Code:
    CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.1.152' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.1.152' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'web.myserver.com' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'web.myserver.com' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

Entry for db.myserver.com
    Code:
    CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.1.153' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD1';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.1.153' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD1' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'db.myserver.com' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD1';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'db.myserver.com' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD1' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

Entry for ns.server.com
    Code:
    CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.1.154' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD2';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.1.154' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD2' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'ns.myserver.com' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD1';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'ns.myserver.com' IDENTIFIED BY 'PA$$WORD1' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

Now that you have created the user database records for your other servers, go ahead and install them and run IPSConfig installation on them. Make sure when you are asked if you want to join a multi-server setup you say "y" and the name of the multi-server setup is "mail.myserver.com".

I hope this helps...

Good luck,
    Darin