I can not create mail

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by t337, Jun 20, 2013.

1. t337

t337 New Member

hello, install several times ispconfig 3 for many company, but now I have a problem, follow the guide http://www.howtoforge.com/ to install, set up and finish the problem appears, i try in ubuntu 11.04, 11.10, 12.04 , 12.10, 13.04, with for the ispconfig 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3, 3.0.4, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.2 and 3.0.5.1 I have the same problem, the problem is this, install all correct, but when entering the mail tab, I not load the module, I click on mail box and I do not see anything, click forward mails and nothing, all you click on the menu of mail, I can not access or create. Please someone have an idea?,

thanks in advance.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Just a guess, you did not follow the guide closely while you installed the webmail application. The guide instructs you to create a alias "/webmail" for the webmail (squirrelmail) application but you created a alias "/mail" instead and this will cause the system to fail.

3. t337

t337 New Member

that right....

thank you very much, that's the right solution, thanks for your time:p:p:):)

4. dave@stevens.com

[email protected] New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Solved: Can't create mail accounts

Thanks for solution to missing actions for "Email" page of ISPConfig 3.0.5.2.

"Alias /mail /usr/share/squirrelmail"

in /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf will break installation of the "Email" page.