ISPConfig 3.0.5.2 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Mar 28, 2013.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This setting is only for multiservers etups in mirror mode. It hs to be activated before the first website gets created or you may break your setup, so dont activate it on your server.

No.

These min. limits are hardcoded in the form file of the zone form.

2. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

Domain module missing after update 3.0.4.6->3.0.5.2

Hello,
    i got one more problem
    after update to 3.0.5.2 is missing Domains tab, so i cannot reach domain module

Domain module in Interface Main config -> Domains ->Use the domain limits in client module to add new domains is enabled...

Any suggestion please??

3. radim_h

i have checked dbispconfig database table sysuser, admin had in line "modules" only those: monitor,mail,help,client,admin,tools,sites,dashboard,dns
    "domain" was missing after update.
    I have changed line to "monitor,mail,help,client,admin,tools,sites,dashboard,dns,domain" but nothign changed

also added domain in $conf['modules_available'] in
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php
    /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php

but still nothing ??

Edit:
    Found the problem:
    There is completely missing directory /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/domain after update
    Directory domain is also missing in SVN
    Why ?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  4. radim_h

Did not realized domain menu is in Client = > Domains now :))

5. dakotrade

dakotrade New Member

Wrong ownership for mail folders

I am not sure if this is a bug but, when I’ve created a new mailbox, the owner of the sent, junk, trash, drafts, archive folders were root:root. (Just only main folders)
    The owner of other folders are correct (vmail)
    Ispconfig version is 3.0.5.2.

6. till

The folders shall be owned by user and group vmail. Please report this to our bugtracker so we can check this for the next release.

7. dakotrade

dakotrade New Member

Mail system folders are owned and group by vmail. (It's good.)
    Can i check mailbox create script?

8. till

The mail folders are created by the mail plugin, it is in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/

9. dakotrade

dakotrade New Member

OK! I can see! mail_plugin.inc.php checked. Missing set ownership like junk, sent, draft, trash maildirs!

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  10. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Error after upgrade ISPConfig version 3.0.4.6 to the latest version 3.5.0.2.

I got a problem after upgrading from ISPConfig version 3.0.4.6 to the latest version 3.5.0.2 on Debian 6.

All websites are up and running, but the ISPConfig cp itself is unavailable.
    I got the following errors when ik browse to the cp logon web page:

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../lib/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31

What could could be the reason that the ISPConfig cp is not available?
    There is probably an open_basedir restriction in effect, but where can this be solved, so that ispconfig3 will be available again.

***EDIT***
    in the mean time i solved the problem by doing:
    chmod 660 /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  11. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member

Is it safe to say that ISPConfig 3.0.5.2 will work with Debian 7 Wheezy?

12. till

Yes, DEbian Weezy is supported by ISPConfig 3.0.5.2.

13. JohnnyBeGood

JohnnyBeGood Member

Thanks for the reply!

My host is relaying on your "Supported Linux Distributions" and there it shows up to Debian 6. Can you please change that to include Wheezy?

Reply notification to this topic went into my Spam folder, what's the best to avoid this in the future other than checking "Not Spam" ?

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  14. concept21

concept21 Active Member

I am glad to see ISPConfig 3.0.5.2 is released.

I have not been on this forum for many months because my ISPConfig 3.046 does not crash for a long time. I will not update it to ISPConfig 3.0.5.

My OS is Ubuntu 10.04. :cool:

15. Jodan

Jodan New Member

Backup problem with ispconfig 3.0.5.2

Hi,
    at first I will thank you for continue your work!

Right now, I´am testing ispconfig 3.0.5.2 on an mirrored server.
    The update runs fine and everything looks ok.

But when I run the backupscript, all databesed sites are off. So I tink the backupscript stops mysql.

Is there any solution, maybe a mysqldump without stopping mysql?
    On my server it needs some ours til the backup is done...

Debian 6 squeeze - apache 2.2 - PHP Version 5.3.3-7+squeeze15 - mysql 5.1.66

thx

Jodan

16. till

No, the daily backup script that is built into ispconfig does not stop mysql. The script uses the mysqldump utility to create sql database dump without having to stop mysql.

17. Jodan

Jodan New Member

Thx for the answer.

Do have any idea, why only the databased websites are get failure 500 when ispconfig makes the bakup.
    Mybe ´cause are startet the backupscript /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh ?

18. till

Take a look at the error.log of the website to find out why you get a 500 error. I dont get a 500 error on any of my servers, so its unlikely that the ispconfig backup script is causing this.

19. concept21

concept21 Active Member

I set up a new ISPConfig 3.052. It is faster than 3.046. Very nice software Made in Germany! Thanks! :eek:

20. tuxfan

tuxfan New Member

Multiserver upgrading

Thanks for a great work.

Is there any difference between the multiserver-tables between 3.0.5.2 and 3.0.4.6?

Have a master with three slaves. With the new update sequence I´m supposed to upgrade the master first and then the slaves.

Would prefer to take one server at the time and check for error on each machine rather than make a fast upgrade on all.

Can the (unupgraded) slaves work with an upgraded master?

I guess that the real update of the database occurs when i issue a "Reconfigure Permissions in master database" - but then perhaps its smarter to wait to the last slave to reconfigure?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013