ISPConfig won't start after restore

Discussion in 'General' started by m u r, Jan 26, 2014.

1. m u r

m u r Member

I had to restore my server from a back-up. Everything seems to be running fine, except for ISPConfig. When I try to go to the login page I get the following errors:

Code:
    Warning: include(../lib/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 30

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../lib/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 30

Warning: require_once(login/lib/lang/.lng) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'login/lib/lang/.lng' (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 31
    When I try to start using /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server, I get the following:

Code:
    /root/ispconfig/httpd/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd started

Warning: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.inc.php on line 30

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.inc.php on line 30
    Could not connect to MySQL server!ISPConfig system is now up and running!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It seems as if there are fies from ispconfig missing. did you restore all files in /home/admispconfig/ from your backup?

3. m u r

m u r Member

Yes, it was a virtual machine, but I checked and there are "ispconfig" and "mailstats" folders in there.

4. till

Ok. is the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php there as well? This file contains the ispconfig configuration like databse login etc.

5. m u r

m u r Member

Nope. I see the following files in the lib folder:

I don't know if this helps, but mail isn't working either. Websites are coming up just fine.

6. till

Currently, your ispconfig installation is not complete, at least the main configuration file is missing, but there are posibly even more files missing. to fix the setup, you will have to restore that config file.

How did you restore ispcnfig? Do you have a backup of this file?