ISPConfig 3.0.5.3 - One website keeps deactivating after every midnight

Discussion in 'General' started by Caesar, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Caesar

Caesar New Member

Hello,

i have a problem. On Debian with ISPConfig 3.0.5.3 everything works like a charm. But since 3 days i have a strange issue: one of my many websites keeps deactivating after every midnight (after 0:030/12:30 AM). Other website keep running. I was till now not able to find out why this happens. There are some "attacks" in apache error log as some robot tries to send faulty scripts (bad headers, non existing pages, etc.), but this happens all they long, the website deactivates (ISPConfig shows red X and I have to click enabled to reactivate) every day once.

Do you have any idea, why this would happen now? There were no changes in the config or no addition of a new website, accounts, etc. in the past weeks. It just happens now and I don't know why.

Thank you.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The traffic limit of the website is exceeded. set the limit to a higher value.

3. Caesar

Caesar New Member

Thank you very much, I have not thought about this, but the limit for data transfer was really too low.

Is there any way to set up ISPConfig to send me an email if some limit is over or when something has been deactivated? I have not found any possibility, maybe I would have identified the problem easier and quicker if I've had any warning per email. Is there any log of ISPConfig with all this stuff (activation, deactivation, limits, etc.)?

Thanks

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes. See Syste > server config > web "Send quota warnings to admin". Not quite sure if this option exists in 3.0.5.3 already as I run the git stable branch on my test server.

5. Caesar

Caesar New Member

Thank you very much for your help. Now I have it all :)

Have a nice day!