New theme design will boost Ispconfig

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by DanielP, Apr 23, 2014.

1. DanielP

DanielP New Member

Ispconfig is the free panel with most features (like php selection on user level, app installer) and best security from all free panels I tried (almost all), clustering, replication etc etc...

But with this old school look it is hard to sell hosting with it.. trust me i had experience at selling....

So here what i found while I browsing - zpanelcp got a free theme developed that look like that. I'm not sure that It is GPL but you can ask author can it be adapted for Ispconfig http://themes.zpanelcp.com/log.php?id=16

I'm sure that with design like this it will be easy to sell to customers

[​IMG]

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

We are working already on a new theme for ISPConfig, it will be released with the next version.

3. bulkmania

bulkmania New Member

which next version ? give us a number please... because in the day of your response a new version was released.

4. Horfic

Horfic Member

3.6 as i know

5. till

Horfic is right in the way that we will kick out the unused "0" in the version number. But after 3.0.x we will go to 3.1.

The current version is 3.0.5.4 and the next major version will be 3.1.

6. frprim

frprim New Member

Will themes from 3.0.5.x be compatibile with 3.1?

7. till

No, the 3.1 version will use bootstrap as basis for the themes.

8. Hirbod

Hirbod New Member

Hey Till,

GREAT NEWS! Can't wait to see that 3.1 release. I love ISPConfig, really I do, but I'm happy as hell if this old ugly design gets replaces by something new and modern!

Are there any screenshots yet?

9. till

I will post some screenshots when we submitted the first version to our git server.

budgierless likes this.
  10. grungy

grungy Member

any screenshots?

11. markc

markc Member

This last post was 6 months ago, is there any uptodate news on 3.1 with a Bootstrap theme?

It's the only thing holding me back from using ISPConfig... my staff and clients can't stand the current theme so I never got any further than running it on a devel VPS.

12. till

A first beta of ISPConfig 3.1 is nearly finished. You can download ispconfig dev versions at any time from our git server at git.ispconfig.org.

13. grungy

grungy Member

Hi Till, any updates on new 3.1 beta?

14. till