Repository

Discussion in 'General' started by almere, Nov 5, 2012.

1. almere

almere Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with ispconfig (3.0.5 Beta 1). My server is: Debian Squeeze 6 (apache). When i go to System->Packages , i cant update the list. Its seems like its tying to update but its only 2 seconds and thats all.

What i`m doing wrong?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. almere

Anyone can help this??

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is nothing wrong, the ispconfig extension repository is empty. Please dont mix up the ispconfig extension repository with the apps installer which is part f the sites module.

4. almere

Sorry, i think i made a mistake. but if you look at screen, you will understand, what its going about.

Anyway...That's what i mean. Apps & Addon installer(like joomla, wordpress etc.).

When i had nginx at my server, i could install joomla or whatever from ispconfig without any problem. Now i cant.

5. till

As I explained above, you mix up the ispconfig extension installer with the APS installer. The extension installer is in the system module and the screenshots you posted above are from system module and as no extension for ispconfig 3.0.5 has been published yet, the list is empty of course.

The aps installer to install joomla, wordpress etc. in websites is in the sites module and not the system module and the function to update the package list of the aps installer is in the sites module as well and not in the system module.

6. almere

oeps :p

Tank you

7. mazzen

mazzen New Member

Hi Till,
    on a new installation of ISPConfig 3.0.5.4.p5 both packages list are empty to me. Is this correct?

= = APS = =
    Sites => APS Installer => Update Packagelist => Button Update Packagelist (Takes a little time to finnished)

Sites => APS Installer => Available packages
    No results.
    = = = =

= = Repository = =
    System => Apps & Addons => Enable http://repo.ispconfig.org/addons/

Apps & Addon packages => Button "Update package list"
    No packages available
    = = = =
    Is this really correct?

Thanks so far.

8. mazzen

mazzen New Member

It looks like as APS crawler: String could not be parsed as XML fixed the issue .
    But now i see

Available packages (83)​

But the list is still empty:

No results.
    = = =
    I guess the "repository problem" is also fixed: It is simply empty.

9. till

You mix up 2 completely different things. The repositorys are not related to the apps installer at all. The repositories are for ispconfig extensions and not any applications or cms that you install in a website with the app installer.

10. mazzen

mazzen New Member

Ok. :D I should try more and write less! After changing "Unlocked" to "yes" i can see the packages. This is fine, but i still think that usabillity could get some little more love here. :(

11. mazzen

mazzen New Member

Till, i think i got it! There are two complete different repositories, but i wasn't able to see any of "something to install", when trying to enable the repos. But now i fixed the APS thing, after founding some hints/errors in the "ISPConfig Log" and the patch.

Thanks for your quick response and all the work Till.