VM Ware file failed downloading

Discussion in 'Suggest HOWTO' started by Makkanimation, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Makkanimation

Makkanimation New Member

Hi,
    I am downloading VM ware file. But After some MB download it failed downloading and give "Failed Network Error". Please fix this.I cannot download whole file.Could not you provide torrent file for downloading so that on network fail it will start from where it fails?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi,

I just tested a few randowm vm downloads and they are working fine, I get download rates of 43MB/Sec, so that should be ok. The torrent protocol lacks authentication, so we cant use that to provide downloads.

3. Makkanimation

Makkanimation New Member

But my internet speed is not as fast as yours. It takes time to download. After 20 minutes or close to 1 GB download it gives the above error.

But is there any way ,if the download stop from network failed then after network comes download automatically starts from where it ends?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats not possible with the current download script. I can send you a direct download link when you send me the name of the vmware image by pm.

5. Makkanimation

Makkanimation New Member

I am downloading "The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet) with Apache, PHP, MySQL, PureFTPD, BIND, Postfix, Dovecot and ISPConfig 3" whom image name is
    "Perfect_Server_Ubuntu_15.04_with_Apache_and_ISPConfig3.ova"