Sources of security

Discussion in 'Technical' started by misterm, Dec 2, 2015.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello
    My question is probably annoy everyone, but here.
    How to know, she had company or domain as a security system, such as spam or virus.
    Is this question not problem or break you ...
    Mz

2. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

I don't understand the question really. Sorry. Can you rephrase?

3. misterm

I understand that you have not understood, but here, but my question is simple, how to know the security of a company ... antispam, antivirus, etc ...
    Because I have a friend who worries to send message that not going well and he asks me every time, they are their antivirus / AntiSpam uses.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

So you want to know a) which security systems a company is using or you want that b) someone recommends you a security software? In case of a) ask the administrator of that company, you cant say exactly which security software is used without access to the server. In case of b) there are many systems from many vendors, so there is not "the" security system to be recommended, especially without knowing the exact problem that you want to solve with that software.

5. misterm

Hi
    Forget for topics

Thank you
    mz

6. Weiweidu

Weiweidu New Member

Don't really understand your question. Did you mean that you don't trust the antivirus which strangers or someone recommended to you? If so, i think you can remove threats manually by yourself if you encounter one like Cryptohasyou-a ransom virus

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016