ISPConfig MariaDB error

Discussion in 'General' started by Caesar, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Caesar

Caesar New Member

Hi,

I installed last stable version of ISPConfig. I tried the dev version before, but I had some problems with it, so I updated to the stable again. Now I have a problem: the queue of jobs is stuck. When I delete the "lock", I get this error (from ISPConfig log):
    Code:
     DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    WARNING - DB::query(SELECT server_php_id, php_fastcgi_ini_dir, php_fpm_ini_dir FROM server_php WHERE server_id = ?) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '?' at line 1
    set. Waiting another 10 seconds...

I don't really understand where and what should I check and fix, so if you know or if you had this problem before, please let me know.

Thank you :)

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

You can not "update" from dev to stable. You must reinstall the stable from a backup.

3. Aleksandr

Aleksandr New Member

I had the same messages, but they are not ERRORs - they are DEBUG messages!
    It seems that web panel saves condition of fields while navigating among tabs of server configuration without pressing btn"Save". I changed some fields and went to next tab. Next two hour I spent to reanimate server, Loglevel "Error" to "Debug" was one of my changes too.

[​IMG]

4. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's configurable, just enable the checkbox at System > Main Config > Misc > 'Tab change warning'

5. Aleksandr

Aleksandr New Member

Thank you very much

6. tabatinga

tabatinga New Member

Thank you for this cool solution!