ISP Config does not write to server

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Tomnick, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Tomnick

Tomnick New Member

Hi,

for some reason ispconfig stopped writing to my second server.
    This is up for almost 24 hours. I restarted the server but ispconfig is still trying...how can I stop this process?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. Tomnick

Tomnick New Member

Hi Till,

I already now about that but first of all I need to stop the process because all other processes are not going through either cause the first one is blocking... after that I will go and find the problem. So how to stop the running processes....?

4. till

There is no running process. The process queue has been blocked and the reason to find out why this happens is the debug mode. So if you want to be able to process further changes, run the debug mode and post the output.

5. Tomnick

Tomnick New Member

I can not even switch on the debug mode it also stops writing... thats my problem

6. till

The debug mode setting is not written anywhere to disk, it exists only in the database. So please do what I told you and follow the debug instructions and post the output if I shall help you.

7. Tomnick

Tomnick New Member

Ok thats why having a database problem:
    Never had that before...was always running smooth...

8. till

This issue can be caused by different things: a fiewall on the master, the IP of the slave got blocked by fail2ban, the master mysql server is not listening on the external IP anymore, the IP or hostname of the slave has been changed without altering the ispcsrv5 user in the master mysql database.

9. Tomnick

Tomnick New Member

It was a DNS problem after changing to a new DNS Server. Thanks for the hints....working fine now...