ISP Config 3.1 + Debian 8

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Vince240986, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Vince240986

Vince240986 New Member

Hello,

I'm currently on a dedicated server with ISP Config 3.1 installed on Debian 8. This is not the first dedicated server I deploy and so far I have never had any problems (with ISP Config to 3.0.x) .

Indeed, I have two domain names at (site1.fr and site2.fr).

When installing the first site, no problem. The worry occurred when the second site was set up.In ISP Config, I created everything necessary for each website (a client, with a site, a user FTP and DB, separate for the 2 websites).
    When I activate the second website (site2.fr), the latter takes the place of the first "via a kind of forced redirection".
    That is to say that when I type site1.fr, I land on site2.fr (which is not very practical ^^). In ISP Config I therefore disabled site2.fr which allows site1.fr to work.

This is the first time I've encountered this phenomenon (I've always had several sites on a dedicated and never had such a problem).
    I rebooted the machine, restarted the services, nothing done.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Vincent

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You probably set site1's ip address to '*' and site2's address to the actual ip; make them both consistent.

3. Vince240986

Vince240986 New Member

Yes that's it ! Thank you so much for your help ! Have a nice day !