ISO details

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by bitmystic, Jun 16, 2011.

1. bitmystic

bitmystic New Member

I've downloaded the ISO for "virtual users and domains with postfix courier mysql and squirrelmail ubuntu10.10" and I wanted to know the root password for the ISO so that I can make the appropriate changes to the system.

Thanks in advance,
    David

2. lucho115

lucho115 New Member

If you download the ubuntu 10.10 iso so you must know that in ubuntu there are not root password, you need to use the "sudo" command, or type :
    Code:
    sudo su
    , and enter your password to get a root console.

3. bitmystic

bitmystic New Member

Yes I am familiar with this that I'd use sudo with Ubuntu.

The problem is I have no known account for that ISO to log in with, root or otherwise. I am prompted for a login for this prebuilt ISO and need to know what account has been created on this ISO.

Thanks
    David

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

5. gocheap

gocheap New Member

Where could I get an iso file? I also would be willing to host files if needed.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

We never provided ISO files, the first poster mixed up an ISO file with a virtual machine image. We provide virtual machine images for some tutorials in OVA / OVF format, these tutorials are labeled with a download icon.

7. sukk741

sukk741 New Member

I have downloaded the ISO standard for "virtual users and domains with mysql Postfix delivery and ubuntu10.10 SquirrelMail" and I would like to know the root password for the ISO so that I can make the appropriate changes to the system.

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The password is "howtoforge".