ISPConfig is trying to access directory from old server resulting open_basedir restriction in effect

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by jaypabs, Sep 7, 2018.

1. jaypabs

jaypabs Member

ISPConfig is trying to access directory from old server resulting to open_basedir restriction in effect error.

From my old server I have a user "web49" for my website and when I transferred the site to a new server, ISPConfig created a user "web3". Now, after moving the database from old server to a new server, it seems ISPConfig is still trying to access directory from my old server. I've already search the entire database with "web49" value and change it to "web3" without luck.

Anyone how what I'm missing here?

Here's the error:

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

tools->resync ?

3. jaypabs

jaypabs Member

Hi florian030,
    Sorry but that doesn't work.
    And BTW, I didn't migrate ISPConfig database from old to new server. I manually created a new account in my new server.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's a problem of your website code and not ISPConfig, your website is trying to access a wrong path, not ISPConfig is accessing anything. The old path is somewhere in the config files of your website (cms) or in the database. Change the path to the new file location.

5. jaypabs

jaypabs Member

Thanks for the help. The problem is with the .user.ini of wordfence plugin. It is hidden that's why I'm having a hard time finding the problem.