Billing Module - Client List

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Steve Mason, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Steve Mason

Steve Mason New Member

Hi

I've installed the Billing Module following the manual and it is loaded and available ok in the interface, but I can't get it to display my existing clients.
    I have also tried re-saving all the clients, but that hasn't helped.

Is there anything else I should try do?

Cheers

Steve

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Run Tools > Resync for the clients in ISPConfig to import the old client data into the Billing module.

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason New Member

Thanks Till, but I tried that. Was wondering I had to put my license key anywhere or something like that?

4. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Hello Steven,
    Which payment gateway do you use? :rolleyes:

5. till

That's not necessary. We send the key just because there will be a new update function in future inside the billing module which will then require the key to authenticate the update download.

The existing clients show up in the normal client module but not in the Billing module client list and also not in the client select fields in form in the billing module, right? This normally means that the invoice_client_settings table does not contain entries for the old clients yet which can be fixed by using the resync tool. May you please have a look in the invoice_client_settings table in the dbispconfig database if it contains all clients or if the old ones are missing there.

6. Steve Mason

Steve Mason New Member

@concept21: I haven't got that far yet, but it will be PayPal.
    @till: The invoice_client_settingstable table is empty.

7. till

Please try this: Run the following sql query with phpmyadmin in the dbispconfig database:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE `invoice_client_settings` CHANGE `account` `account` VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL;
    Then use Tools > resync again to resync the clients.

8. Steve Mason

Steve Mason New Member

@till: :) that fixed it!!

Thanks for the help guys!!

9. till

May I ask you which OS and MySQL/MariaDB version do you use? I don't have that issue here on my test systems, I guess it's caused by a newer database version.

10. Steve Mason

Steve Mason New Member

Centos 7.6 with MariaDB 10.3

11. till

Ok, thanks!