900-letsencrypt.inc.php not work after update to ISPConfig 3.1.14p2

Discussion in 'General' started by geraldm, Aug 9, 2019.

1. geraldm

geraldm New Member

Code:
    php cron_debug.php --cronjob=900-letsencrypt.inc.php
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function announceEvents() on null in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/web_module.inc.php:94
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php(69): web_module->onLoad()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.d/900-letsencrypt.inc.php(47): modules->loadModules('web_module')
    #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_debug.php(66): cronjob_letsencrypt->onBeforeRun()
    #3 {main}
      thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/web_module.inc.php on line 94

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The script works fine, its just that you can not run it with cron_debug.php manually anymore as this plugin requires the full app stack now. This does not happen with normal use when called by cron.php.

3. geraldm

geraldm New Member

Thanks Till, how can I test ist now?

4. till

There is no test script for that. If you would want to test it, then you need a script which loads all plugins and modules first, similar to what the cron script is doing now.

5. till

Try to change this line in cron debug:

$app->uses('modules,ini_parser,file,services,getconf,system,cron,functions');

to

$app->uses('modules,ini_parser,file,services,getconf,system,cron,functions,plugins');

6. geraldm

geraldm New Member

Thanks i will try it

7. geraldm

geraldm New Member

it Works and i found my error.
    Thanks