postfix don't use private key since RSPAMD install

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Trik, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Trik

Trik New Member

Hello all,
    i'm new user of ISPConfig vISPConfig 3.1.15p2 and i'm pretty happy with this solution :)
    I follow this tutorial https://www.howtoforge.com/replacing-amavisd-with-rspamd-in-ispconfig/ to use RSPAMD and it works well, but just after that, postfix is no more sending email with private key for the DKIM :-(

After a quick look on the rspamd dashboard, it seems that rspamd cannot get and/or use the private key :
    "cannot load dkim key /var/lib/amavis/dkim/mydomain.private: cannot stat key file: '/var/lib/amavis/dkim/mydomain.private' Permission denied
    the files are present and i tried to play with chmod and even with 777, i obtained the same error message on the rspamd console :-/

Is it a known issue ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Rds,

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which Linux distribution do you use? When Rspamd is not able to get access to the signing keys then probably the "_rspamd" Linux user is not a member of the amavis group. Please check that by e.g. looking into /etc/group file. And please undo the chmod as it might expose security issues.

3. Trik

Trik New Member

Hi Till,
    I'm using Debian 10 and my groups seems okay (already checked after reading some posts here :) )

Code:
    amavis:x:123:clamav,_rspamd

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, that should be fine. Did you try to restart rspamd?

5. Trik

Trik New Member

just did it after a "tool/synch" on the WebGUI of ISPConfig and now i have an other error message :

Code:
    call to (SETTINGS_CHECK) failed (2): /usr/share/rspamd/plugins/settings.lua:49: settings id has been already set to 1937017268 (authenticated); trace: [1]:{[C]:-1 - set_settings_id [C]}; [2]:{/usr/share/rspamd/plugins/settings.lua:49 - apply_settings [Lua]}; [3]:{/usr/share/rspamd/plugins/settings.lua:328 - [Lua]};
    and have no idea of what it can be :-/

6. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Have you tried deleting all .conf files under /etc/rspamd/local.d/users/*.conf and then in ISPConfig server config switch to amavis -> save -> and back to rspamd -> save?

7. Trik

Trik New Member

Hi Croydon, thank you for you help. I have no more error message on Rspamd console, but still no DKIM even if the mail domains and DNS contain the necessary config :(

8. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Please check if the domain is contained in the /etc/rspamd/local.d/dkim_domains.map and dkim_selectors.map.
    And in addition check if the mentioned private key inside is existing and the selector is correct.

9. Trik

Trik New Member

seems ok now ! Thank you very much for your help guys.

till likes this.