Change IP of my server

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by nmazza, May 4, 2022.

1. nmazza

nmazza Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    Some days ago, I rebuilded my server from an backup image because by an Manual ERROR!, a colleague cancelled my Linode account with my four servers.

"Thank you for providing us with that information. With it, we were able to locate and to authenticate you to the account in question.
    It appears that this account was manually cancelled by the user labelled *nubi2go.
    There are currently four recovery images on the account which can be used to restore the four Linodes that they came from by following the directions in our guide on [Deploying an Image to a New Compute Instance]"

My question is , I need Re-Generate Let's encrypt and DKIM private Keys for each Domain and Update the DNS Records?

I'm receving the following from [email protected]

icloud.com
    3E15A1E0A1 65660 Mon May 2 16:13:57 [email protected]
    (host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=45.33.15.36) [email protected]

hotmail.com
    Mail Delivery System <[email protected]> [email protected]
    <[email protected]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [45.33.15.36] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DM6NAM12FT045.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Please, help me!
    I'll appreciatte your cooperation

Thanks
    Nestor Mazza

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

If your servers' ip addresses have changed, you will need to update dns and potentially nameserver records in your registrar(s) accordingly, as well as /etc/hosts on your servers, and anywhere the old ip addresses were used.

3. nmazza

Hello,
    I did all the updates, ISPConfig, etc/hosts, DNS and /etc/postfix/main.cf in the last only Ip-v6
    Are there any place pendient to update ??

4. nmazza

I'm thinking in SPAM or VIRUS because until today at early morning was working fine.
    ISPConfig Version: 3.1.15p2 the lastest New Version : 3.2.8p1
    ISPConfig monitor:
    Server: mail.sofihacloud.com (Debian Stretch) ISPConfig 3.1.15p2
    Any idea to solve this situations
    Thanks for all
    Nestor Mazza

5. Jesse Norell

So you have an issue with mail delivery? Or you mean you updated to 3.2.8p1 but the interface is showing 3.1.15p2? I'm not clear on what your current issue is.

6. nmazza

and one more thing ...
    Recently added to mail.sofihacloud.com an TXT record with

default._domainkey
    v=DKIM1; t=s; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAvPGPOU15Mas1F0HNtvGSqfUWxCmqE9DcloDeOxUyhnIcTTdbkkLFrJRZ1/px0kAsw+zGns8P1yK/y9pcVgQ6rPrmWjGmlxtZrAXPCXJn6vqfviZq77vbUATS2U/TvRdACqPYM08gK7Kv25PnYiKXLbr6r+8B366NM8M/ssstm6zgXdTNSyOBe1OPKPNJE5kUkFPHoR0i4kMSH6VYF5j7NUEPa2JL1WmMYtGGtehbFfFAoPGUEqlyRlX6BM2+1ycJOz7B/e8XXIAJfDgR1COQ3dn9n1jYlbhjnqflYql7o8QPVoCHBOskhnH/qEfV/rxZSuH11L7ETp6Q1bbdSVl28QIDAQAB

Getting it from the ISPConfig in the domain sofihacloud.com from the DNS records.
    And addied TXTs DKIMs record in all the DOMAINS of this server.

Thanks for all
    Nestor Mazza

7. nmazza

Issue in the ISPConfig 3.1.15p2

blocked and poor reputation by ...
    PROOFPOINT.COM ( https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=45.33.15.36 )
    TRENDMICRO.COM ( https://www.ers.trendmicro.com/reputations )
    HOTMAIL.COM
    host: hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [45.33.15.36] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DM6NAM12FT045.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
    OUTLOOK.COM
    Idem Hotmail

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  8. Jesse Norell

Server reputation takes time to build, your new ip addrs may not have any reputation at all, or could even have a bad reputation from the previous user. Add the new addrs to your SPF records, ensure they have reverse dns setup, and you may have to pursue delisting on various blocklists as you encounter them. Or maybe ask for your old ip addrs back, if that's an option, or request new ones if these are particularly bad.