Stuck Jobqueue ISPConfig 3.2.9

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Petr Bohac, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Petr Bohac

Petr Bohac New Member

Hi,
    I found similar questions about this topic, but nothing helps me. I was trying to create a new DB but it gets stuck. Then I tried to delete it, but now I have 2 stuck jobs in the Job queue.

My debug looks like this:

root@server:/usr/local/ispconfig/server# ./server.sh
    26.11.2022-12:04 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (453515). Continuing.
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "LOGLEVEL_WARNING" in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php:283
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/plugins.inc.php(120): mysql_clientdb_plugin->db_insert()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/database_module.inc.php(98): plugins->raiseEvent()
    #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php(302): database_module->process()
    #3 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php(235): modules->raiseTableHook()
    #4 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php(180): modules->processDatalog()
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php on line 283

Any ideas on how to fix it, please?
    Thanks in advance! :)

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is an error in the code, we will fix that, but the fix is not relevant for solving your issue. The error appears on your system just because mysql/mariadb failed to create the database. So the question is why this happens, might be that there is already a database that was created manually with the same name outside of ISPConfig. Double check with phpmyadmin and if there is already a database with that name that was manually created, remove that existing DB so ISPConfig can create the database.

To avoid that the system gets stuck, edit file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php on line 283 and change the word LOGLEVEL_WARNING to LOGLEVEL_WARN

Petr Bohac likes this.
  3. Petr Bohac

Petr Bohac New Member

LOGLEVEL set from WARNING to WARN

I also tried removing the existing database, but ISPConfig is now stuck on that as well.

4. Petr Bohac

Petr Bohac New Member

After an hour I got new errors

26.11.2022-15:16 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (2357). C
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "LOGLEVEL_WARNING" in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugiin.inc.php:692
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/plugins.inc.php(120): mysql_clientdb_plugin->db_delete()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/database_module.inc.php(100): plugins->raiseEvent()
    #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php(302): database_module->process()
    #3 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/modules.inc.php(235): modules->raiseTableHook()
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php on line 692
    root@server:/usr/local/ispconfig/server# ./server.sh
    26.11.2022-15:17 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (2392). Continuing.
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "LOGLEVEL_WARNING" in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php:692
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/plugins.inc.php(120): mysql_clientdb_plugin->db_delete()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/database_module.inc.php(100): plugins->raiseEvent()
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php on line 692

But ISPConfig is now stuck only on deleting DB

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There are a few more of these wrong constants LOGLEVEL_WARNING vs. LOGLEVEL_WARN in that file. Just change it in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/mysql_clientdb_plugin.inc.php on line 692 as well. Older PHP versions ignored this that's why nobody noticed it till now, you probably use PHP 8.1 and this throws an error instead of a warning or notice in this case.

Petr Bohac likes this.
  6. Petr Bohac

Petr Bohac New Member

Now everything works as it should. Thanks for the big help Till.

Have a great day :)
    regards
    Petr

till likes this.