ISPC / Monitor / Munin showing blank page

Discussion in 'General' started by schwim, Mar 18, 2023.

1. schwim

schwim Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi there!

I've installed and password protected my Munin install. I am able to access the script through https://domain.com/munin with admin / password.

In my ISPC panel, I've set those values under Munin in server config. When I go to Monitor / Munin, the frame that's supposed to show munin is blank. I've tried to show just the frame or view it's source but it results in a 0 byte file, I guess because the frame is being generated through jscript.

Where should I start to get the page visible in my ISPC install?

Thanks for your time!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can no longer display munin in ISPConfig in recent web browsers as they block iframe content from a different port.

ahrasis and schwim like this.
  3. schwim

schwim Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks very much, I had missed that. Any alternate methods of embedding that could be implemented without changes being required from the munin/monit developers?

4. ahrasis

ahrasis Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Monit may still be embedded in ISPConfig, that still works for me. Munin, I am not using it.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What might work is to try to add some kind of proxy in the ispconfig vhost to e.g. proxy a URL like /munin to the munin service. But have not tested that, just as in idea.

6. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Wouldn't it be enough to allow CORS for the munin address within apache2/nginx vhost or htaccess? Something like:
    Code:
    Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "mydomain.tld:4242"

Th0m likes this.
  7. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

Tried to add both Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" or Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "domain.name:{monit_port}"
    to <IfModule mod_headers.c> .... </IfModule> of ispconfig.vhost, alas!