ChatGPT by OpenAI: do you use the power of the mechanism on your websites?

Discussion in 'Smalltalk' started by Alex Mamatuik, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

Please, share your experience of using this intelligence-engine - ChatGPT...

Recently, it was discovered - https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/16/technology/bing-chatbot-transcript.html, -
    that ChatGPT in action
    - terrific, dreadful performance, which reminds something from the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

Also the webflow service states, that harnessing the power of the model, they were able to build impressive websites with qualified texts.

Moreover, there is also some modules available for content management' systems:
    1. drupal content generator - /project/chatgpt_plugin;
    2. joomla meta tags' description generator - /extension/content-openai-chatgpt-meta-description;
    3. wordpress chatbot, generator of content and images - /plugins/ai-engine.

2. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

Is nobody willing to contribute or share her/his experience?

3. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I have been fiddling with it, in my experience it is OK in some logical work, but anything that requires actual knowledge on a subject seems to be inaccurate often.

Alex Mamatuik likes this.
  4. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

Dear Thom, you have returned:)
    - you always speak a some ornately way (in a good sense of this); i like it!

I have just finished my very first experience with OpenAI tools and have entered to demonstrate some...

5. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

There are 3 modules for Drupal, which i was using during my acquaintance procedure:
    • CKGPT - 'drupal/ckgpt:^1.0@alpha';
    • ChatGPT Content Assistance - 'drupal/chatgpt_plugin:^2.1';
    • OpenAI / ChatGPT / AI Search Integration - 'drupal/openai:^1.0@alpha'.
    ... and i was unable to conceive the idea of the OpenAI GPT3 Augmentor ('drupal/augmentor_openai_gpt3:^1.0') at the first glance.

Version of Drupal 10 is required.

To get started with the toolkit (OpenAI), the platform requires authorization by mobile number; fortunately, such a number must necessarily be non-russian.

OpenAI supplies you with some "free"-deposit, which expires on July 1, 2023: not sure how they calculate a term.
    Account - OpenAI API.png
    For test reasons my usage today was $0.14 of the $5.00 granted.

6. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

CKGPT module for inline editing uses "text-davinci-003" - class of GPT-3.5
    ckgpt_1.png
    GPT-3.5.png
    At least, for request: "When was ISP Protect established?" text-davinci-003 with 'max_tokens': 800 and 'temperature': 0.5 answers me concisely: "ISP Protect was established in 2018.".
    ckgpt_2.png
    ckgpt_3.png

7. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

ChatGPT Content Assistance
    It allows to choose either GPT-3 model-set, or ChatGPT/GPT 3.5.
    GPT-3 models; amongst with text-curie-001, text-babbage-001, text-ada-001, davinci, curie, babbage, ada.
    chatgpt_2.png
    Babbage - seems like the machine of Babbage for programming :D.
    Let's compare, how GPT-3:text-curie-001 and ChatGPT:gpt-3.5-turbo-0301 yield.
    chatgpt_1.png chatgpt_3.png

text-curie-001 (~awful performance)
    chatgpt_6.png chatgpt_7.png

gpt-3.5-turbo-0301 - perfect!!!:cool:
    chatgpt_6.png
    chatgpt_8.png

ISPConfig 3: The Advantage You Need for Your Web Hosting Business

Web hosting is a lucrative business, but it can also be a challenging one. With so many web hosting providers out there, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. However, with the right tools and resources, you can give your business the advantage it needs to succeed. One such tool is ISPConfig 3.

ISPConfig 3 is an open-source web hosting control panel that allows you to manage multiple servers and websites from a single interface. It is a powerful tool that can help you streamline your web hosting business and provide your customers with a better experience. Here are some of the advantages of using ISPConfig 3.

Easy to Use

One of the biggest advantages of ISPConfig 3 is its ease of use. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for even the most inexperienced users to manage their websites and servers. The control panel is also customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your specific needs and preferences.

Multi-Server Management

If you have multiple servers, managing them can be a daunting task. However, with ISPConfig 3, you can manage all your servers from a single interface. This makes it easy to monitor your servers, perform updates, and manage your websites.

Automated Backups

Backups

By the way, when splitting 'ISP' & 'Config', diverted result is produced:
    chatgpt_4.png

chatgpt_5.png

8. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

OpenAI / ChatGPT / AI Search Integration
    and a final step is to reproduce the features of the module.

With this module, thanks to Kevin Quillen and Julien Alombert, is extremally comfortable to
    augment texts in-fly:
    openai_1.png
    The cost of hosting a server on a monthly basis will depend on the type of hosting plan you choose. Generally, shared hosting plans start at around $5/month, while dedicated server plans can cost anywhere from $50/month to hundreds of dollars per month.

But the most superb tool - Content Generation (/admin/config/openai/openai-api/content-generation):
    openai_3.png
    openai_4.png
    Yield:
    openai_5.png
    The result is incorrect: text-davinci-003 - terrible.

Ask ChatGPT: Timme hosting tariffs
    openai_6.png

Timme Hosting offers a variety of hosting plans to suit different needs and budgets. Here are some of their most popular plans:

1. Shared Hosting: Timme Hosting's shared hosting plans start at $2.95 per month and include features such as unlimited storage, bandwidth, and email accounts, as well as a free domain name for the first year.

2. VPS Hosting: Timme Hosting's VPS hosting plans start at $20 per month and offer more resources and control than shared hosting. You can choose from a range of plans with different amounts of RAM, storage, and bandwidth.

3. Dedicated Hosting: Timme Hosting's dedicated hosting plans start at $179 per month and provide you with a dedicated server that is not shared with any other users. This gives you complete control over the server and allows you to customize it to your specific needs.

4. WordPress Hosting: Timme Hosting also offers specialized hosting plans for WordPress websites, starting at $8.95 per month. These plans include features such as automatic updates, daily backups, and enhanced security.

Keep in mind that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on the specific features and resources you require. It's always a good idea to compare different hosting providers and plans to find the best fit for your website and budget.

openai_7.png

OpenAI Prompt Explorer (/admin/config/openai/openai-prompt): Timme hosting servers' location
    openai_8.png

Ohhh, i have spent whole day, tinkering (@mrbronz ) it;)

Th0m likes this.
  9. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

As you can see, many texts are inaccurate, so I'm not sure if it is suitable for such use yet ;)

10. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

ChatGPT results differ from the reality -
    Timme's hosting looks pretty throbbing: Timme's scaleserver
    with actual price:
    1. Centos 8 Root Server - 2 vCPU | 4GB RAM | 40 GB NVMe-SSD - (max. 21,9800 EUR / Monat);
    2. Centos 8 Root Server - 4 vCPU | 8GB RAM | 160 GB NVMe-SSD - (max. 38,4400 EUR / Monat).
    ScaleServer _ Timme Hosting.png

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  11. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What you must consider when judging on the price is that these are not simple root or cloud servers. These are managed hosting systems where TimmeHosting is managing them completely for the customer, the customer is not root. The managed/support part of such a service is the most costly component. And they are located in Germany and their support staff is from Germany as well, so they have not outsourced support to India or Eastern Europe, which makes things more expensive too.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
  12. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

;)
    Sounds very cool, but... part with
    is unclear to me.

Usually, a root server, also known as dedicated, - the area with no-shared resources, being left unmanaged.
    Am i right?

In case of, i need to enable memcached extension or solr server, which actions do i have to arrange, if had been chosen 4 Kerne (core) Root Scale Server?

13. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

Yeah, right!
    Everybody prefers german quality and stability.
    Germany is reliable...

Dream of visiting there to drink a lot of beer with sausages / würst and meet with some fantastic girls.

14. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, and TimmeHosting does not provide root servers. They provide managed hosting systems where you as a customer just manage the stuff inside your websites, you do not do tasks on OS level like updating or upgrading the Linux OS or installing Debian packages. Such managed server systems are intended for companies that run their own websites or for web design agencies that run websites for their customers but do not have their own Linux admins. So these are not simple root servers and therefore you can't compare prices with root servers directly.

I'm not from TimmeHosting, so I can't give you an exact answer. Things like Memcached are available probably by default (Memcached is available on any ISPConfig system by default btw.), for things like solr you'll probably have to contact their support to install it for you (if they provide that software as part of their supported software stack).

That's not exactly the point I meant here. Their services are intended for companies from Germany as their customers expect to reach support in the native language, and the wage costs in germany are very high, which makes the costs for the service very high.

15. Alex Mamatuik

Alex Mamatuik Member

Thank you so much, Mr. Till (@till ), for your patience and detailed explanation.

16. concept21

concept21 Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

New application of computer is good, but many are simply exaggerated by their investors.

They can talk with you and so what? How do they improve your living quality and living standard with so many million cores of CPU? How do they improve your knowledge?

Could it do a millionth percent contribution the same as a X-Ray Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Tomography, or even a Positron Tomography?!?

Back to Science.:cool: