Ordering module

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by 0658, Jun 7, 2023.

1. 0658

0658 Member

In the translation it show up some ordering strings, is the order module something i can activate some place?
    I have latest version installed on all servers.

Can anyone guide me on how to activate this module?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You missed mentioning which software you use and where you found these strings you take about.

3. 0658

0658 Member

I found it when i translating latest ispconfig

4. till

I'm not aware of any strings in language files about an order system in ISPConfig 3.2.10. What is the file path of the language file you refer to and what is the string you mean? My guess is that you do not have just ISPConfig installed but additional modules like ISPConfig Billing module or similar and that these texts do not belong to ISPConfig but to that module.

5. 0658

0658 Member

dashboard no_dashlet_shop.lng
    I translate direct from ispconfig as admin
    I have latest ispconfig installed no other software installed on the dedicated cp interface server

6. till

This is not from ISPConfig, it's from Billing Module. It seems as if some of the dashlet language files from the billing module found their way into the ISPConfig translations. I guess some of the volunteer translators of ISPConfig had the billing module installed, and when they exported their language file sets, then these dashlet translations got exported as well and then imported into ISPConfig source tree.

7. 0658

0658 Member

OK, then the mystery is solved :)