Rspamd sending receive emails to Spam

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Anderson Silvestre, Nov 28, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Anderson Silvestre

Anderson Silvestre New Member

Hi guys,
    I configured my Rspamd to use the .map config to whitelist some emails and domains. But one domain still geting marked as spam.
    In the map domain_whitelist.map I have the domain set:
    myclient.com.br
    But when he sends an email in the font-code it has something like:
    Code:
    [...]
    Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:39:52 +0000
    Reply-To: [email protected],
     [email protected],
     [email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Message-ID: 20975713-20975549
    Subject: *** SPAM *** CT-e Autorizado: 344671 - clientdomain SAO
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="--==_mimepart_65658b3897d20_214e290502f2";
     charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

[...]
    X-Spam-Level: *******
    X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=7.56
    Authentication-Results: centerlabsp.com.br;
        dkim=pass header.d=smtplw-15.com header.s=smtplw header.b=BNgewytV;
        dmarc=none;
        spf=pass (centerlabsp.com.br: domain of [email protected] designates xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=bounce-b6b118b23a43157fd5634cd813cf878b@smtplw-15.com
    But if the domain is in the Map config this isn't supposed to happen, right?
    How can I make to this domain doesn't go to the spam file?
    Thank you.

2. recin

recin Active Member

According to headers, mail is sent from clientdomain.com.br to mydomain.com.br and you said you whitelisted myclient.com.br. You should whitelist clientdomain.com.br.
    Why do you use rspamd map instead of ispconfig's spamfilter whitelist?

Th0m likes this.
  3. Anderson Silvestre

Hi, sorry I made a mistake, I whitelisted clientdomain.com.br. But it still going to spam.
    I don't use the ispconfig spamfilter because it didn't work, so I tried the rspamd and it worked very well.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The ISPConfig Spamfilter is Rspamd.

5. Anderson Silvestre

I'm using Rspamd map because I tried to whitelist using Spamfilter and didn't work.

6. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

The first step in case of an error or unexpected behaviour of server software should be reading the logs and not changing configurations.
    You may want to have a look in /var/log/rspamd/rspamd.log and see what rspamd does with the mails in question.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
  7. Anderson Silvestre

Hi,
    Looking in the logs I got this message:
    Code:
    2023-12-05 00:09:07 #767825(normal) <f3c8f6>; 
    task; rspamd_task_write_log: id: <21187491-21189300>, qid: <A4F8428674C>, ip: 179.xxx.xxx.xxx, 
    from: <[email protected]>, (default: F (soft reject): [7.55/6.00] [BAYES_SPAM(5.06){99.91%;}
    [...]
    len: 216582, time: 2288.412ms, dns req: 51, digest: <b6b2c68fcd27475213769e366781d7f3>, 
    rcpts: <[email protected]>, mime_rcpts: <[email protected]>, 
    forced: soft reject "Try again later"; score=nan (set by greylist), settings_id: ispc_spamfilter_user_5
    I think the error may be in the Bayes_Spam, but I didn't find where I can configure it

8. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Can you share what you have set in ISPConfig to whitelist the sender? A screenshot and description would be helpful.
    What changes did you make to the rspamd configuration files in /etc/rspamd/?

You can test rspamd "filters" directly on the command line with the rspamc command. All you need is a testheader/mail like an .eml, then you can modify the "From" field directly in the file or pass options to rspamc command like this example:

Code:
    rspamc -d [email protected] -F [email protected] < test.eml