Amavis/Perl problems.

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by Wiesemarc, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Wiesemarc

Wiesemarc New Member

Everytime amavis are using mysql, i get this error:

TROUBLE in process_request: sql exec: err=1064, S1000, DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '%K)) ORDER BY users.priority ASC' at line 1 at (eval 40) line 153, <GEN20> line 5. at (eval 44) line 264, <GEN20> line 5.

This is what i have written in amavis.conf (the old one) and in the new /etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user

$sql_policy = 'SELECT * FROM aliases,policy'.
    ' WHERE (aliases.policy_id=policy.id) AND (aliases.alias IN (%K))'.
    ' ORDER BY aliases.priority ASC';
    $sql_wblist =
    'SELECT wb'.
    ' FROM wblist LEFT JOIN mailaddr ON wblist.sid=mailaddr.id'.
    ' WHERE (wblist.rid=?) AND (mailaddr.email IN (%k))'.
    ' ORDER BY mailaddr.priority ASC';

%sql_clause = (
    'sel_policy' => \$sql_policy,
    'sel_wblist' => \$sql_wblist,
    'sel_adr' => 'SELECT id FROM maddr WHERE email=?',
    'ins_adr' => 'INSERT INTO maddr(email, domain) VALUES (?,?)',
    'ins_msg' => 'INSERT INTO msgs (mail_id, secret_id, am_id, time_num, time_iso, sid, policy, client_addr, size, host) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)',
    'upd_msg' => 'UPDATE msgs SET content=?, quar_type=?, dns_sent=?, spam_level=?, message_id=?, from_addr=?, subject=?, WHERE mail_id=?',
    'ins_rcp' => 'INSERT INTO msgrcpt (mail_id, rid, ds, rs, bl, wl, bspam_level, smtp_resp) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)',
    'ins_quar' => 'INSERT INTO quarantine (mail_id, chunk_ind, mail_text) VALUES (?,?,?)',
    'sel_quar' => 'SELECT mail_text FROM quarantine WHERE mail_id=? ORDER BY chunk_ind',
    );

I have copied the hole database from the old server and check the tables to see if they work.
    As i think it's the %K there are missing something.

Hope someone knows the problem.

Best Regards

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Is it maybe another query than the ones you posted that is failing? Because I can't find ORDER BY users.priority ASC in the queries you posted...

3. Wiesemarc

Wiesemarc New Member

Yes, that was what i found out..
    As it is, the DB had changed and the sql has to be updated.

And i don't know where the tutorial i used is, but is not one of yours, sorry.

Next check DB and sql :rolleyes: