ERROR 101 ( cant login into control panel )

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by tchubb, Jan 30, 2007.

1. tchubb

tchubb New Member

thats guys its installed now but i am using the ip to try login because have not linked up my spare domain ( says error 101 ) my user name a password is rong

[​IMG]

should i just wipe the system and install it agen and make sure its the same as the perfect installment

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The mysql database tables where not installed. This happens if a mysql database exists with the name that you entered in the ISPConfig installer.

You will have to uninstall ISPConfig, delete the database and then reinstall it.

3. tchubb

tchubb New Member

Database

so i need to let ispconfig make the database itself

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Yes, that's right.

5. phamels

phamels Member

Bump, after a year :rolleyes:

I'm having a similar problem, but it's kind of impossible for me to uninstall ISPConfig on that exact machine.

Any other solution that might work, say adjust the table manually...
    Any info on this?

Thanks !

Besides all this, been using ISPConfig for a very long time now and i still think it's a great and flexible package !

6. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

If the ISPConfig database is installed, you can open it with phpMyAdmin, for example, and set new passwords in the sys_user table (make sure you encrypt them with MD5).

7. phamels

phamels Member

Hi Falko,

Thanks for te quick response.

I noticed that sys_user and isp_isp_kunde a linked with eachother.
    Seems there are some major error's in my DB :)
    Admin user is no prob at all, this also being it's user # 1.

There are some users that are unable to login and some of them are but then they seem to have access to other customer's sites but none of their own :)

Seems i narrowed this issue down to being that isp_isp_user.doc_id and sys_user.doc_id are linked fields.

sys_user.doc_id == isp_isp_user.doc_id + 1

If I would empty the table, manually recreate the admin user, would ISPConfig then automatically recreate the non-existing users or would I have to rebuild the table manually ?

Thanks in advance !

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It seems you mixed up the logins.

No, these efields are not linked and users in isp_isp_user can never login to the main ispconfig interface. Only clients can login.