Hungarian translation

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by todvard, Jul 28, 2006.

1. todvard

todvard New Member

Hi all,

i have finished the Hungarian translation of ISPConfig. I will try to maintain it and keep it updated when needed.

Instructions:
    Download the attachment then rename it to ispconfig_HU.pkg. This is a regular ISPConfig package which can be installed through Update Manager. After installation you can change language to Hungarian in the Tools menu.

best,
    T.

----------------------

Hali,

elkészültem az ISPConfig magyarításával. Igyekszem majd frissíteni illetve javítani, ha szükséges.

Használat:
    Töltsd le a mellékletet majd nevezd át ispconfig_HU.pkg-ra. Ez egy normál ISPConfig csomag, melyet fel tudsz telepíteni az Update Manager-en keresztül. A telepítés után a magyar nyelv is kiválaszthatóvá válik.

Üdv,
    T.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Great, thanks! :)

(Maybe we should think about adding all the additional language packs to the download section on ispconfig.org? Hans' Dutch language pack, your Hungarian one, ...)

3. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

I have posted my Dutch language pack into the SVN repository already for the next release for ISPConfig. Maybe it is also a nice idea for the Hungarian version.

If users of ISPConfig want to use the Dutch language pack already, they can download it from http://ispconfig.bb-hosting.org/

And yes maybe it is a nice idea to publish all the language packs on the official ISPConfig website. With this, you only install the language you need.

By the way, great job Todvard!

4. todvard

todvard New Member

Hello,

will the translations be merged to ISPconfig? I have made some minor changes in the Hungarian translation, should i attach it here every time or will it be possible to upload it directly to SVN?

T.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you may upload it directly to SVN, you will help us a lot. If you dont have a SVN account yet, please write me an email to dev [at] ispconfig [dot] org.

6. sfrank

sfrank New Member

thanks for the translation. where can i find the very latest of the package? a deeplink maybe?

7. till

There is no package for that. The language files are in the svn repository tree in several locations. You can find them by downloading the svn tree and search for hu.lng

8. sfrank

sfrank New Member

I wanted to see if there's an updated version of the Hungarian language pack out there, but I don't seem to find it in the svn trunk at all? Did it get "merged" finally? If not can I download it from an external source?

9. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

It seems todvard didn't upload the language files to the SVN repository...

10. todvard

todvard New Member

Yes, its my fault. ill upload it soon.

11. till

Thats no problem at all. I can upload it for you if you want.

12. todvard

todvard New Member

Thanks Till, that would be great! I'd like to fix some typos and such, but i am in the middle of a server/ISP change, so it will take time. i will send it the latest version to you by mail soon.

13. todvard

todvard New Member

At last...
    I had enough time to update my Hungarian translation and upload it to SVN. I hope i have translated everything, so from now on ISPConfig have a full Hungarian translation as well. :)

Now i have time to work on FastCGI integration, hope i can upload also an initial version of it to SVN soon..

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  14. mesti

mesti New Member

hmm

köszi ;) THX