Claroline...

Discussion in 'General' started by fobicodam, Jun 27, 2007.

1. fobicodam

fobicodam ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Ok, you are my last resource.. im using claroline on a Fedora 4 with ISPConfig, "sometimes" (sorry, no better time aprox) some .zip files "appears" on the doc folders, they look like broken backup pieces, nobody uploads them so, my best choice is that its another ispconfig bug, but its not too clear.

How can you help me to find the source of this files? they are annoying...

And please, dont answer with "use Centos", "Fedora 4 sucks" or something like that. Im looking for answers.

2. Hans

Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Hi Fobicodam,

First, i have to say that I am not sure if i am on the right track to help you.
    Reason for this is that i do not no Claroline.

But what you mention about the zip files, let's me think about the cron backup function within ISPConfig.
    You can check if this function has been activated within the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php.

Sorry if i am wrong!

Maybe it's a good idea to verify the content of that zip files as well, so that you know what it is, a backup file or something else.

3. fobicodam

fobicodam ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

The backup files are created almost every day, no problem there... except with a "little" problem with some unexistent site creating a 500.000Mb zip (yes, 500.000 Mb) file everyday on the temp folder.

The zip files are some random group of files from the site..

Thanks to care !

4. Hans

Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You're talking about the Claroline Open Source eLearning and eWorking platform from www.claroline.net, right?
    I guess Claroline makes backups from the information/users/databases it contains. Maybe you should try to discover how to disable it. Probably, it's mentioned within Clarolines documentation.

I think it has nothing to do with ISPConfig.